Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
43 Posts
Ooc —
It seemed she'd struck a nerve with that last remark - however unintentional. 

Pixie backs off a step, not quite intimidated but sensing that her close presence is no longer welcome. Her ears flatten in contrition - her throat bared subserviently as she moves to the side. 

The girl prides herself on the intellect she was gifted by the gods, an intelligence that is not squandered. She recognizes the true power here in the darkling and she intends to remain on his good side. "I wouldn't dream of asking you to," Pixie practically simpers, a servant seeking to placate her master after receiving the rebuttal of his disapproval.

She's but a devoted worshipper, seeking only to honor the gods and they've honored her in return for it's obvious now that the Coven was destroyed so she might find a greater calling with Nikan and Serem.

"My word was given with the fawn," she answers, as if it were ever a question for her. 

Nikan's warning is met with a nod - though it's not meant for her. She had no intentions of harming his prize though there's something wistful as she glances over the girl, thoughts of sharing fading with Nikan's insistence that he be the only to touch her. 

No matter, she turns to back to glance at the sinister male she's become so interested in with a small smile - thinking she might find someone in this pack at least to have some fun with.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Pixie - August 08, 2018, 09:59 PM