Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan was pleased and satisfied by the way the woman bared her throat and gives a subservient response. He could recognise the cunning in her however, so he knew her submission was only to please him, not because she truly meant it. This was somehow twice as pleasing as if she simply submitted out of fear. His lips fell back over his fangs and he smiled, eyes shimmering in a way that showed he relished in his newfound power. As they both pledged themselves and agreed to his one rule about Zula, he couldn't help but give a few slow wags of his tail. "Then welcome to the beginning of what shall be Darkness Ridge. I am pleased to have you two as our first recruits" it was a compliment which was highly unlike him, but it was genuine. "Now. Let's all share this Fawn and get moving again." he said.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Nikan - August 09, 2018, 07:43 AM