Mount Apikuni The sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik hadn't thought about exercising just because. He did it multiple times a day, anyway, but always for the safety of the pack. Maybe just going on a run to clear his mind might help him feel a little more centered. Patrolling used to serve that purpose for him, but as his responsibilities grew, so did his daily pressures, and patrolling became less of a way to work off his negative energy, and more of a required daily task. That didn't mean it wasn't important or that he would ever stop doing it, but he could also find other ways to get more psychologically constructive exercise. 

Herbs were another good idea. Liri had brought him things in the past to help him relax, but he could start asking her for them more often. He supposed that would mean he would need to be more upfront with her about how stressed he actually was, which would be fulfilling Elixir's third piece of advice to talk more about it. It wasn't that he wanted to keep things from Liri, but he felt bad placing his anxieties on her when he knew she was just as stressed out. But maybe they cold help each other out by talking more about their current worries. 

Thank you, Elixir. You have given me some good advice, he said with a nod. He found he actually didn't ind talking to Elixir about these things, and she had been very helpful in making him see things from a different perspective. If you don't mind, I may come to you in the future if I need to talk about things, he added a little uncomfortably. He still felt bad unloading on her, but would try to get over that feeling in the future with both Elixir and Liri.
I'm no good without you