Blackfoot Forest Making them pay, with all their worth.
22 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The forest had its fair share of darkness sure, but so did the fiery woman. Her eyes laid sight on a squirrel that she followed into the darkness. The squirrel had mocked her as it went up a tree, laughing and giggling all the way up the trunk. Aura growled slightly annoyed with the small animal, she wasn’t one to fuck with when it came to being made fun of. The darkness of the forest made her feel like her darkness should be showing.

Aura continued on without the squirrel smelling the air for her next food source. It felt good to her being engulfed by the shadows. It was as if she was in a horror movie and she was villain not the victim. She wanted to laugh menacingly but knew that she might scare off her next bit of prey. 

backdated
2 Posts
Ooc — Tyra
Hey, mind if I pop in?

Kona was still new to this place, she was still here in this valley. She caught the scent of a wolf, a fresh scent of a wolf; so she decided that she would go and see who this wolf is.

"Hey there, I'm Kona. What's your name?" She asked. It was odd for Kona to be acting like this. She usually was standoffish and defensive, but not today.
Spark to the flame
22 Posts
Ooc —
Nope! thanks for joining :)

Aura had noticed another wolfs scent before it came into her line of sight. Her eyes narrowed at first, thinking that the wolf might have been following her then she talked. The fiery woman was on her toes. It was too soon for this other woman to have come into view, she had to have been following her. Eventually she brushed it off and let a sly smile come across her face. Kona, she thought to herself before giving a slow nod. "I'm Aura. What brings you out here?" she asked curious to know her business in the woods.

She knew the squirrel was still around, in the trees looking down and making fun of her. Aura's eyes moved from the new wolf to the trees.