Mount Apikuni The darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Private 
@Terance ? The naturalist thread? (Backdated) :) if that’s okay?

The night had fallen slow, the pinks and blues of the sky turned dark with glitter of the stars painting it. The moon lit the way for Elixir as she found her way to a star- watching spot. She had always been fond of the night sky, it let her be relaxed as she admired its beauty. She fell in love with it the first day she laid eyes on it, especially the moons rays. No matter how dark your path is during the night the moon would always help light the way and that was important to her.

The wolfdog sat back on her rump and then slowly lowered herself to her stomach. Her head came back and her fiery eyes set sight on the navy blue sky. She let out a soft sight of relief, it had been a long few days being on the mountain and after her spar with Grezig it had been a few nights since she had been awake enough to admire the canvas. She hoped maybe someone could come along so she could share her admiration with them.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
backdated is perfect <3

terance barely strayed from sunspire tonight-- just a small mountain peak over. his posture was low as he slunk through the cliffs, his green eyes focused on his footing. he had no destination, perhaps he'd find a birds next this way, but really he was just trying to stretch his legs and maybe find some way to help the pack. so far he'd encountered no more wildcats... so, that was good, at least.

up ahead he spotted a wolf, not any kind of sustenance but intriguing all the same. he viewed her curiously from a ways back, noting that she was watching the nightsky. this put the stark black beta at ease, gave him some sense of relief, and he barked to grab her attention. despite his scarring and stoic face, terance did his best to appear amicable, his tail waving. he'd been told before he had a certain warmness about him-- he never understood it but, it was a compliment. "can i join you?" he asked, head cocking to one side.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
As the wolfdog admired the sky she heard a bark behind her. Her head swivelled to see a dark wolf standing there, she could tell it was a male by scent and the way he stood. Elixir was a bit wary letting him join her but she was hoping for someone to come along and if it was him so be it. Who knows maybe he could be of good company to her.

sure I’m just enjoying the night sky.” She said giving him a soft welcoming look. “Elixir” She offered her name so he could address her properly if he needed to do so. The wolfdog scooted over a bit so that he would have adequate room to sit next to her and admire the night sky if he chooses so.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance joined her solemnly, his expression neutral and friendly enough but lacking that pep that perhaps meeting a new wolf would've ignited in someone else. he sat silently, a few thoughts falling through his head as he stared up at the sky-- eventually, he opted to speak. terance was, in most ways, a friendly and amicable wolf.

"i usually stargaze from my own mountain-- feels homier," he shared, green gaze still locked on the sky, "more wolves i know there-- more family." after a few moments, again of silence, terance added with a gentle grace of a smile, "but i suppose company makes it a little better."
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir watched the stars twinkle that were in the vacinity of the moons rays. It was a beautiful combination, to her. She watched as the new wolf took a seat beside her and she smiled welcomingly. 

Where is your home?” She asked softly returning her eyes to the sky. It would be wonderful to live on the mountain and be able to be closer to the sky than most. Elixir wasn’t sure where the band was going to settle and would hope it was on a mountain but if it wasn’t she wouldn’t complain to them too much. “Company always makes the star gazing better, you can share knowledge and everything.” She said reassuringly to him eyes still locked on the night sky.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"sunspire," terance returned, motioning behind them, "the mountain." 

and then he smiled, touched by her comment about sharing-- only slightly though, it was almost a cliche... but he agreed nonetheless. "do you have anything to share?" he asked her, green gaze falling towards her.

i'm so so sorry for the constant delays, just kick me next time <3
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir nodded a bit awkwardly, she didn’t know Sunspire, she guessed because he said it was a mountain it was the one they could see off in the distance at the top of mount apikuni, but she’d never been. When he asked if she had anything to share she looked up at the Northstar. “That’s my favorite star. It’s a guiding star. It’s something that’s been close to my heart for a while. “ she said her voice tapering off at the end as she realized it sounded sort of weird to someone other than herself. She kept her gaze on the star afraid that he would be judging her.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
hi i am so very sorry i held this up... i 'm just gonna wrap it up...

perhaps that's not quite what terance meant, but he supposed he appreciated it all the same. the man nodded, gaze trailing to that star curiously. "it's a good star," he mused gently, finding his gaze trailing down to her. 

"i'm a fan of saturn, myself," he replied. you couldn't always see saturn, but the bright orange planet among the stars was beautiful, and terance would always enjoy seeing it. the pair would stargaze for a bit longer, and then part ways. a peaceful night, just what terance had needed.