Sun Mote Copse Where From Here?
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
Arrille left the last pack he was at. He wanted to get as far away as possible from one of those in it, someone he knew from the coast. The one that sent him away. He growled at the thought of them as he moved along, seeking to find a new place for him to find. A new place to stay, far away from the coast, from where his father was. 

@Nikan
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
@Serem @Zula @Ethos @Pixie for travel reference! Serem can pop in if wanted!

Nikan led his little band of darkness onward, finding that his mood remained surprisingly good. For Nikan though good wasn't much different then bad, it just meant he was less inclined to kill someone or beat them up. They entered the copse and Nikan spotted a white furred male ahead of them, growling to himself. He gave a low chuff to signal their presence and waited to see what would happen.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille stopped, as he saw a group. He froze, he did not want to deal with a group right now. So, he just put his gaze down. "May I pass? Just going on my way" he said, rather quietly though. He wanted no trouble, just wanted on his way to...well, somewhere. As long as he could get away from the coast line.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan stayed still studying the male. He snorted taking the aversion of the male's gaze as weakness. He remained silent for a moment, seeing how the male looked strong of body which was always of use. "Perhaps. Where are you headed?" he asked feigning an almost pleasant tone of voice to make him seem slightly less threatening. To add to the facade he lowered his haunches to the ground, sitting in silence while he waited for a response.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The other stood their ground, and Arrille huffed quietly. "Somewhere....somewhere quiet" Arrille answered back, still keeping his gaze elsewhere. He would rather have no contact with anyone, if he could help it. "Does it matter where am headed?" He then asked, his tone a bit aggravated.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan gave a low growl and flashed his fangs, eyes fierce as the boy begins to get an attitude. "Watch it. Yeah, it does matter because me and my pack are looking for a place to settle. We don't want a loner nearby" he said firmly and then sneered "Especially not a rude one."
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille flinched slightly at the growl and firm tone. "You're going somewhere near?" Would he give it another chance? No, he doubted so. Then again, he was hungry. Starving even, almost. "Look, just let me pass. I don't want to fight...you can see I'm not in any shape to fight, so just...just leave me be."
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The male was weak, pathetic almost as he flinched and begged to be let by. Normally this would kick Nikan's predatory desires into action but he began to think first, instead of simply lunging for once. He had three females and one male in his pack, he needed more men to be soldiers and protect them. So he tried a new angle "You seem in an awfully big hurry for one so thin and weak. Running from something I'm guessing. So how about this. Join my pack, follow our ways, respect me and my co leader. You won't have to run, you won't be botherered. I don't tolerate bullshit from other packs, and honestly I avoid them because they're pansies." he paused and lifted his chin, regarding the male silently for a moment before he grinned. "You'll rest up with us for a day. We'll find some food for you. All you have to do is swear your loyalty. I will warn you...if you do that it isn't taken lightly. You desert us, we'll hunt you down and drag you back" he finally finished with that warning and waited silently for a response.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille just glared up at the other. An offer, to join. They sounded tough, looked tough. Unlike those he had joined with already...so why not. One more attempt. And they spoke of hunting him down if he left so at least there would be no other chance after. So...he shrugged.

"You promise food, a nice place to stay...fine...I might as well give it a shot" he muttered under his breath. "But where are you headed?"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
While he didn't like the way the male had accepted his offer saying he'd "give it a shot", Nikan had made the consequences of deserting clear. He nodded once and flicked an ear at the question "We haven't selected a spot yet but it will be in this area, somewhere a good distance from other packs. I am Nikan. The pack is called Darkness Ridge. Come...meet the others and rest up" he said his tone still annoyed but lesd hostile now that this male had pledged himself under his leadership.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille half-listened, paying attention to where it would be. The name he just caught. "Arrille..." he named himself back. As Nikan offered for Arrille to come and join with the others he showed no hesitation. And just went with it, slowly moving along. "How many others?" he asked, this time with at least a little interest.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The interest Arille showed was a good enough sign to make Nikan believe he wouldn't be a wasted pledge, so he lead him toward the group readily. "four females and one other male. Zula, Serem, Pixie, Svitani and Ethos." he said listing them by name. He felt the urge to make it known that Zula was his, not to be touched or harmed but he  didn't feel it necessary. Finally he could hear small chatter and the scent of his group grew strong and he motioned for Arille to step ahead of him. "Go introduce yourself. Welcome to Darkness ridge" he said.

we can fade here if you want!
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He huffed quietly, not that many males. Arrille nodded, and soon he would indeed introduce himself. But for now, he just wanted to rest his head a bit. Get a bearing of things. And once they arrived wherever they all were headed, he would no doubt rest up before introducing himself around.