Grouse Thicket They want to be loved by you
85 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Unlike Ambrose, Niamh was one he knew would greet him happily. Of course, she'd left Ambrose and his pack of hooligans before Bruges had shown up and stepped in to shift the ground beneath Ambrose's feet, unsettling his reign. Though Niamh had not escaped her older brother's teasing and taunting when she'd been younger, she'd been a bit more resilient to it, as she'd also had a littermate to lean on when he got a bit too persistent and annoying. Still- while he was well aware that he'd likely stolen the girl of Ambrose's dreams back at Red Rock, Bruges had done nothing of the sort to Niamh, and therefore, wanted to see her before Ambrose did...If nothing else, to do a bit of damage control. 

He laughed armly when she reached out for him, and for a moment, he allowed her to rest her dirty paws on his shoulders, and he nipped playfully at her beige cheek before he steped back. Niamh was always more of a tomboy than anything- likely a bit rougher around the edges than Bruges ever was...So roughhousing had been more of her thing than his. He liked to stay pretty and clean. "I could ask you the same thing." He said with a smile. He shrugged. "I guess it was my time to leave, finally- and I ended up going the same way as you." He said. "What happened here?" He asked, touching his nose to her forehead where the clawmarks began. As much as he liked to pick on his younger siblings, it was certainly not alright if someone else did it.
Messages In This Thread
They want to be loved by you - by RIP Niamh - August 09, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: They want to be loved by you - by Bruges - August 09, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: They want to be loved by you - by RIP Niamh - August 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: They want to be loved by you - by Bruges - August 09, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: They want to be loved by you - by RIP Niamh - August 09, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: They want to be loved by you - by Bruges - August 09, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: They want to be loved by you - by RIP Niamh - August 09, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: They want to be loved by you - by Bruges - August 09, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: They want to be loved by you - by RIP Niamh - August 09, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: They want to be loved by you - by Bruges - August 09, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: They want to be loved by you - by RIP Niamh - August 09, 2018, 09:30 PM