Sunset Valley my body fights off diseases with positivity
12 Posts
Ooc — som
All Welcome 
it's late and he's bored, and man something smells bad. he's wandering idly in the dark, searching around for that god-awful smell when a mouse catches his eye. and he thinks well, i've got nothing better to do, and that little fucker looks way too happy — so he does the logical thing and chases the mouse.
it's faster than he expects, and maybe a little more clever too. he's so focused on the chase that he pays little mind to the fact that the air is pretty rancid now, or that there's something just ahead — until he smacks right into it. it's stiff and furry and cold and ewewewew oh god i ran face-first into a rotting coyote help.
the mouse has escaped, but kerosene is well beyond caring. there's maggots and the smell is making him gag and — ugh, he's glad now that he didn't bring @Shoegaze along. he's quick to move away from the coyote, but now he sort of smells like something dead and rotten, so he settles near enough to glare at the corpse while he gives himself a much-needed bath (but still pretty far).
8 Posts
Ooc —
Well, it had been one heck of a day for Miss Kitty. First of all let’s start out with the fact that no one was around to give her food at the stomp of her foot, that was all too real after she had left the barn and fending for herself was just too hard. Second of all this wild stuff just wasn’t for her, hiding in bushes and bugs and what not... ewe.. Anyway, she refrained from going back home because her mother would surely say ‘I told you so honey, now aren’t you glad your back with me’ and that sickened her more than being dirty out here.

The princess was walking along when... ohh... oh god what is that... her face squished up as the stench filled her perfect nostrils. Did she dare even go find out what was causing this to happen? She did. Miss Kitty took a few graceful leaps forward toward it holding her breath hoping it would help but it failed. Nearing the stench it seemed to even get worse, what luck. Then she spotted another of her kind up ahead, cleaning themselves because it was no doubt in her mind them making this stench. 

Excuse me” She said just a little snotty as she slowed to a walk coming toward them.
12 Posts
Ooc — som
so sorry for the wait!
eventually some strange weirdo he doesn’t know comes waltzing along, and he pauses his grooming to watch her disgusted expression with no small amount of amusement. he grins as she walks up, but her tone wipes the expression from his face and he squints instead.
”uh, you’re excused, i guess, he responds irritably, returning to his grooming with his tail lashing now. whoever this chick is, he doesn’t like her already; not that he likes many. he doesn’t even really like shoegaze — well, okay, he does, but not really.
8 Posts
Ooc —
you’re okay!

Miss Kitty brushes off his response, the stench was just too strong to be mad at him for it. “Are you the one causing that awful smell?” She asked taking a few small steps toward him. “I mean you are grooming yourself so as it seems to me you’re trying to get rid of it.” She told him her inference of the situation.  Her attitude had calmed down, being a bit overwhelming made the smell worse for her.

Hopefully she could get to the bottom of this smell and then stop it from spreading through the air to save others, what a hero. She had a sly smile on her face as she thought about it.