Blackfeather Woods Se gīda gō se jelmāzma
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

Slowly, Damien approached her allowing her cold gaze to settle upon him. She was where he had predicted, watching the stars as she put guard on her darlings. She was a good mother, something that Blackfeather Woods had lacked for years, and the dark prince was glad that she was with them.

I see you've moved the pups away from the glen, says the dark prince as he walker next to her. He liked it, that was he could be closer to his nieces. They grow fast, but not fast enough. He couldn't wait to train the girls in the dark arts and appoint them to the brotherhood. Soon they would be old enough.

But the girls was not why Damien had come. He had one thing in his mind only and he hated wasting time. I need to ask you a favor, he said not long after his last comment, I know you kept my brother's stash... I need to borrow some herbs but I wouldn't know what they're called, he mentioned knowing very well that Relmyna wouldn't be the one to teach him, but hoping she could be of help identifying them.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Relmyna - August 11, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Relmyna - August 23, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Damien - August 28, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Damien - September 13, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Relmyna - September 14, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Damien - October 13, 2018, 10:31 PM