Serpent Lake milton comes back
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
All Welcome 

It had been a while since Milton had been in the Teekon Wilds because he had to leave for a while to make sure that he was doing what he needed to do because he was a secret agent and he needed to keep his identity safe. When he made his identity safe then he had come back and now he was back and he was so happy to be back because the Teekon Wilds had become his home and he missed it so much while he was gone. Milton never wanted to leave again because it was the best place to live and he only wanted to live in the best place.

Milton saw the lake and he felt scared. His face looked scared while he looked at the lake because he knew that he didn't know how to swim and it was embarrassing and also scary. He thought that Tina was going to teach him how to swim but she hadn't yet and he was sad because he hadn't seen Tina in a while and she still hadn't taught him how to swim. Milton looked at the water with a serious wolf face and his auds moved on his head.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
why the fuck not

The weather was clear, which meant Maegi felt a little better about venturing out into the open. Her fur was a little thinner than most wolves'; the warmer months were better for her, and she dreaded the coming of winter. Today was lovely, if a bit crisp, and she traveled south, past the rocks where she had met Sascha, coming to the shores of a lake.

A dark figure near the shore caught her eye, and she stared at it for a while before approaching, ears cocked forward in interest. The strangers she had met lately had been worthwhile, with two of them joining Blackfeather's ranks. Why not try to make it three?

He looked quite serious, a little glum. Maegi stopped nearby and chuffed, watching him, waiting for his response. Should he respond negatively, she'd retreat, but there was something about him that made her think this would be, overall, a positive rather than negative interaction.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365

Milton did not think that there would be another wolf there so fast. He heard the other wolf make a noise and he turned his head so fast that it made him dizzy and he stumbled and fell over. Milton looked silly when he fell over because his legs were kinda stubby and they had a hard time standing him up right again. When he saw the other wolf he saw that her foot was twisted backwards and her face had been opened up so that her teeth were showing and he had never seen that before. He was scared and it made him feel weird but he didn't want to be rude because he didn't like being rude.

“You scared me! Are you okay?? What happened to your foot and your face?? Do you need help?” Milton tried to stand up again but he just rolled back and forth for a minute and didn't really move. He sucked in his breath and he swung himself and then he was able to stand back up. That was better.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She felt bad for a split second, from the moment he jumped to when he opened his mouth, and then all sympathy was off the table. "Hello to you, too," she snapped, turning the ruined side of her face away from him in reflex. The cold Melonii indigo orb stared him down, running over his dark fur, his bright eyes. What an asshole.

Seriously, were her scars really that bad? It was in equal parts devastating and, well, awesome.

"I don't need help," she said briskly, looking down her nose at him. "I was just coming over to see if you lived around here, or if you were just passing by." Just a friendly neighbor, checking out the new face. But no, she had to be mocked like some freak show--of course. Maybe the shadows of Blackfeather Woods really were the best place for her.