Phoenix Maplewood there's a wolf in the woods
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
Dusk soon approached; the sun's rays brightly glaring to the world as it tried to shine just a bit more, before it would go under. Desdemona's dark body gently laid against one of the many tree's that stood in the maple forest. Her eyelids lowered to avoid the sun's brightness, and focused her gaze downward in a daze. She breathed lightly, sometimes a sigh snuck out while simply relaxing against the cold wood. It was one of the very few moments she had something like this... It felt delightful. Though she also felt a clear worry, and at times she would glance over her shoulder to the inside of Morningside's territory, feeling that at any moment the lass would hear the familiar mocking tones of another wolf.

Though for now, at least she'd take a moment to simply calm her nerves... A lot has happened, and a lot of new changes she isn't sure how to feel on.
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Summer had fully faded, and autumn was rippling through the maplewood more quickly than anywhere else. Kasatka could hardly believe the colors that the leaves were turning. It reminded her of the fire, except so much more gentle and slow. Still, its result was much the same; trees were becoming barren, grass was dying, and time was marching inexorably on. At least this change brought cool weather instead of burning heat. Kasatka had inhereted her late father's plush winter coat, although there were still places on her small body where the fur was short and bristly where the flames had eaten away.

She was comfortable, though, as she moved through the trees. The forest was almost as familiar to her as the plains had been, and the thick coverage made her feel less naked even with her unnaturally shortened fur. She felt brave and protected enough that, when she came across a wolf she did not know, she didn't hesitate to approach and chuff a friendly greeting.

"Hi. I'm Kasatka."
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She felt her back straighten, and body moved automatically to a proper sitting position. She could hear the crisp steps of another, but seemed so light they were not a normal wolf. Desdemona gazed toward the sound and understood, seeing that a young one stood before her. She held an unknown coat, and the lass could not tell whose parents she belonged to, but the pup smelled of Morningside. That was enough to look at her without hosility, but there wasn't a smile neither, even toward someone so young.

A jaden gaze curiously glossed over the pup as they introduced themselves without hesitation; Kasatka. As per courtesies say, "Hello miss, I am Desdemona." The dark wolf dipped her head lightly, giving a polite greeting toward her. Perhaps there was a stiffness, as she felt hesitation.. How does one interact with a pup..?
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
If Desdemona had asked the question aloud, Kasatka would have been happy to answer. You talked to a pup the same as anyone else, as far as she was concerned. Besides, she wasn't a baby like her cousins or Faye. She was practically grown, now, even if she wasn't quite as good at all the Adult things that Sunny and Dawn and Adi and everyone else did.

"Nice to meet you," she said politely, plopping herself down with the clear intention of sticking around for a chat. "What do you do?" she asked curiously.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Weren't pups supposed to be screaming and demanding to play? Desdemona was pleasantly surprised how polite this one has been, and felt more calm as Kasatka returned the conversation back to the dark wolf in a normal matter; much out of her expectations. She was expecting babble that could be not understood, and questions she could not possibly answer. She looked toward the pup, and gave a serious answer, "I am a vassal."

"I serve the Pack." She didn't treat the one before her like a pup and gave an honest answer. Desdemona is truly indebted to Morningside, and felt herself the need to serve them. She was quite alright being a simple vassal, or even a servant.