Duskfire Glacier you can be so much softer than me with your sweet nothings
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Slowly, Shivali takes a crawling step forward, each paw one calculated step after the other. One ear swivels back and her nose twitch again, redirecting her attention for only a few seconds. Her brother does not advance, having grown still and silent.  It doesn’t take two wolves to take down a fawn but she doesn’t ward off his help. Both ears return forward, taking a final glance across the open plain to see no others in sight.

The baby yells and her legs launch her forward and she’s well over halfway before the baby deer even notices her. Whether or not Siarut has followed in pursuit, she makes one swift turn to come alongside the fawn and quickly overwhelm it, knocking it to the ground. It flails and whines and kicks, but teeth quickly close around it’s throat and one final thrash is all it takes before all the energy is spent and it falls limp in her jaws. She takes several seconds to catch her breath, slowly turning to search for her brother.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
RE: stop taking pride in being an asshole, you're so boring - by Shivali - August 14, 2018, 07:36 PM