Totoka River just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

an irritated huff bursts from her tiny red form, as if it is somehow the other girl's fault for failing to assist her in any tangible way. reed takes a step back but pauses, looking over the useless stranger. there is no reason for the sudden feeling of familiarity creeping through her mind -- because while we the audience are privy to the dramatic irony unfolding here, and while reed has been told about her older siblings (those that had been lost, unlike eirlys and ceallach) and vague snippets of arturo and lotte, those memories have blended together, slowly but surely fading away from her turmultous childhood until all that's left is the impression of teeth (an attack that did not occur but her own babyish exaggerations have taken root over truth) and mama's voice swollen with beautiful nostalgia. 

annoyed with herself, a displeased hmm escapes her. "well if you see him," the fearghal says, feeling the sudden need to linger, "you can tell him to get his ass back to undersea or reed will have words with him."
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
RE: just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun - by Reed Wolf - August 20, 2018, 06:08 PM