Totoka River just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

mallaidh does not look like the witchdoctor -- she looks like, reed assumes, the mythological figure of lotte, her second mother never known. 

reed is glad for this.

she also agrees with mallaidh's claim that it is weird -- super weird. her face falls slightly, both at the fact that her siblings are not near and they are strong for being fearghal. she has held onto the name despite her father's absence from her life and she will continue to hold onto it. like lotte, arturo -- pre witchdoctor arturo -- is a figure of childhood lore, admirable; and yet she cannot quite reconcile her memories. "they are strong because they are eirlys and celleach," she decides to say, almost challengingly. lucky mallaidh who knew arturo -- even if she was also separated, she was separated from the man of myth, not the creature from reed's nightmares.

at mallaidh's question the titian fearghal tilts her head toward the shore. "undersea," she answers, "with ma-- with hemlock and my littermate droman." hesitantly she looks back at her... sister, running her tongue across her teeth. eventually she offers, "you are welcome to visit," casting aside her hesitations. "i'm sure mama would like to see you," she adds. if nothing else.
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
RE: just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun - by Reed Wolf - September 14, 2018, 01:57 PM