Raven's Watch I wish I met you further along
16 Posts
Ooc —
Venturing closer to the mountains and away from the coast, Eva had done well to avoid the territories of packs in her brief travels. She was quickly beginning to dislike being alone. Every night she spent alone, coiled in a pathetic ball of angst and anguish. It was steadily taking a piece of her with every lone hour. Thoughts of home, of love, of being wanted and appreciated, they all plagued her. A dark cloud was on her that day, though helped in part by the patches of clean sunlight.

Eva had followed dark rock here, curious about the ravens circling overhead, hoping they might lead her to her next meal. She followed their calls, nose eager and eyes sharp.

She spotted something move toward the base of the mountain, a brown animal that from a distance looked like a dark groundhog. Eva went into a stalk, but it took hardly a few seconds before she saw the small canine sloppily stumble over the rocks. Eva cocked her head, confused. She looked left and right, searching for some sign of the mother of this pup.

Nothing. Eva curiously trotted toward the youngster. "Hi." She was on alert. The pup didn't seem to be in any kind of distress. "What are you doing?"
Messages In This Thread
I wish I met you further along - by Kiwi RIP - August 15, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Eva - August 15, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Mallaidh - August 15, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Kiwi RIP - August 16, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Eva - August 17, 2018, 10:30 AM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Mallaidh - August 18, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Kiwi RIP - August 19, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Eva - August 21, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Mallaidh - August 23, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Kiwi RIP - September 02, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Mallaidh - September 21, 2018, 06:54 PM