Barrow Fields i hunt my wild god
135 Posts
Ooc —
Lava catches up to her and bumps under her chin. She remains stiff against the action and pulls away an inch, but not before gently bumping his cheek with her nose. Since the passing of her mate, there’s very little of her family left. For the first time in weeks, she’s struggling to keep it together. Searching for the Drageda child is only a distraction and she’s doing a piss poor job as it is.

When she hears his voice, she offers a soft hmm? and turns to face him, slowing to a stop.

What’s wrong?

Helix clears her throat and looks away, capturing their new surroundings with a flicker of bright eyes. How is she to answer such a question honestly? Nothing is going the way it should have gone and she is a fool for thinking this would be easy. Of course Heda would come back them. It is her duty to her wolves to serve them equally and her distance does not allow her to do that properly. It was supposed to be simple.

Ai nou get in,” she states plainly, shaking her nose to keep walking. They have to at least pretend they’re looking for the goufa. Dison laik en foto.”
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
Messages In This Thread
i hunt my wild god - by Helix - August 16, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Lava - August 16, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Étoille - September 02, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - September 04, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Étoille - September 09, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - September 09, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Étoille - September 17, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - September 17, 2018, 07:36 PM