Swiftcurrent Creek Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
@Aria maybe? Or @Durnehviir ? Chusi can't go away from the den since Koji is gone soww XD

The mother cuddled her babes softly, their growing bodies impressive and the thought of their missing father saddening. They would have to move soon. Even without Koji, the den was becoming quite small for the broken family. But no matter where they might find themselves, at the bottom of the ranks or a leaky den in Swiftcurrent Creek, Chusi was content. As long as her babies were healthy and happy, she had nothing to complain about. They had become her everything, the grief over the loss of the love of her life (Ingram) nearly overwhelmed with her undying love for the small humps of flesh and bone. Little princess @Eilonwy and the brave @Kubo .

She decided to get up and go outside since it was a beautiful afternoon and she was getting hungry. Of course, her kids were quietly invited too, but it would be no problem if they wanted to stay inside. She wondered then how everyone else was fairing. She hadn't seen many souls cross her path as of late.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
As it seemed Chusi faired well enough with motherhood, especially since her pups' sire had vanished soon after their birth, Durnehviir had not cared much to visit. Too preoccupied by rearing her own litter and the constant worry of Ingram's killer ambling through their land again, she left the hunting and delivery of food to the Omega to her subordinates. Her decision to temporarily step down from her post as Alphess allowed her the chance to better bond with her own offspring but, now that they were no longer solely reliant on her, the title had been reclaimed. As such, it made sense to reaquaint herself with the subordinates.

The dragoness rumbled softly as she veered toward her dark pack-mate's whelping burrow, an alert to her arrival between the mouthful of fresh hair that dangled from her jaws. Her feathered tail swept the air at her rear in pleasant greeting, entirely neutral; although the young mother had been at the bottom of the hierarchy for some time now, she was still pack. Chusi knew and accepted her place gracefully, and had not been foolish enough to flee with her young babes. The russet Alpha settled her gift on the ground before the mouth of the den, presenting it for hungry little mouths within. "They are well? And you?"
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Ocher eyes lit up with the light of a thousand suns at the rumbled greeting coming her way. She hadn't expected a visitor to come forth, perhaps even meet her babes that had become slightly more vocal than a few weeks ago. Her own tail wagged, lower and faster, in return and she sniffled quietly at the gift her family was given. So they hadn't been forgotten as some kind of unwanted burden by the pack. That was nice to know. Besides, soon they would be old enough to hunt - to protect! Sure, as babes they took more than they could give, but it would all be returned to the generous Swiftcurrent Creek wolves.

She nodded excitedly. 'Even tha lil' one's doin' well, mah only girl. She added proudly. 'n I'm doin' just fine. Was it a lie? Chusi herself couldn't even tell. The joy that came with caring for one's own offspring had overwhelmed any kind of sadness she might've been feeling. The only thing she feared for was her little ones getting in trouble or perhaps even sick. 'n yours? She added, not sure if Durnehviir knew one of her own had come visiting a while ago.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Chusi's enthusiasm was refreshing, and Durnehviir turned to look upon the dark she-wolf with warmth in her smile. "I'm glad," she said in response to the news of her little ones fairing so well, and she lowered to her haunches in her place. "Mine are growing fast. I'm not ready for them to be taller than me," the russet Frostfur's lips pulled back in an amused grin at her own observation.

"They keep me busy," Durnehviir added, her expression softening again, "and I've been delayed in  coming to see you." She paused, reflecting on her most recent disagreement with her mate over Aria's return, and her resulting claim of the Alpha female rank. If Constantine could make decisions without her input, then so could she: "I think it's about time you shed your Omega title and join the rest of the hierarchy."
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It seemed the initial edge of their relationship had softened, the two mothers now being open and friendly to each other. At least, Chusi perceived it that way. The young traveler smiled, eyes closed for a brief moment as the muscles in her face tensed up and loosened again with a happy bounce of her shoulders. 'Don't think mah gurl's gonna be taller, but mah boy prolly is. She chuckled. 'Kinda weird ta think 'bout. She admitted.

She nodded in agreement, the lack of sleep probably also visible on her features despite her energetic personality. Ah, shucks, 'not like we were a priority. A grim comment perhaps, but it was the truth; Chusi and the two children were fairing just fine, there was no real obligation that anyone should come and visit. They were going to move out of the den soon anyway.

Then her face lit up. A surprised and yet also shocked face tilted up at the higher ranking female and her ears slid down. Really? I-I mean, thank you, really, I just - my pops can't help yet, we're of no use- She cut herself off and looked away in silent shame.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**