Swiftcurrent Creek Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Ocher eyes lit up with the light of a thousand suns at the rumbled greeting coming her way. She hadn't expected a visitor to come forth, perhaps even meet her babes that had become slightly more vocal than a few weeks ago. Her own tail wagged, lower and faster, in return and she sniffled quietly at the gift her family was given. So they hadn't been forgotten as some kind of unwanted burden by the pack. That was nice to know. Besides, soon they would be old enough to hunt - to protect! Sure, as babes they took more than they could give, but it would all be returned to the generous Swiftcurrent Creek wolves.

She nodded excitedly. 'Even tha lil' one's doin' well, mah only girl. She added proudly. 'n I'm doin' just fine. Was it a lie? Chusi herself couldn't even tell. The joy that came with caring for one's own offspring had overwhelmed any kind of sadness she might've been feeling. The only thing she feared for was her little ones getting in trouble or perhaps even sick. 'n yours? She added, not sure if Durnehviir knew one of her own had come visiting a while ago.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible - by Chusi - August 18, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible - by Chusi - August 19, 2018, 07:12 AM