Arrow Lake Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Thank you very much in turn! 'Twas very fun for Talos and me both...even if I'm a little afraid now of just how big Talos's ego could possibly get before it engulfs the sun and explodes. X)
I am pretty sure she forgot to ask this, in the meantime, but if I missed it looking back over please let me know, LOL.

Talos beamed. I sav'd 'em ahll! she chirped proudly as she basked in the praise of her heroine. But despite this proud little insertion Talos couldn't help but burst out with, it was time for their little powwow to come to an end. This seemed less than wonderful to Talos, and she deflated a little at the notion. Unf. 'Kay, she said, if a little sadly, nodding in eager agreement to the proffered pact as the other wolf explained that her pack would probably be missing her. Well, and Talos could certainly understand why: if you asked her this adult was by far the most brilliant, the most creative, the most forward-thinking and outright fun stranger Talos had ever met! Who'd known grown-ups could be so awesome?! Issa deal, she said firmly, already looking forward to their eventual and, it seemd to her, legendarily inevitable future meeting, where this other wolf could again be awestruck and enthralled by the great hero Talos's sheer amazingness. 

But only belatedly did it occur to Talos that she might be missing one itty bitty little important detail here, if she ever wanted to track this wolf down again to glory in this epic tale all over again. Wai'! Wha's yer name?! she yelled, standing on tippy-toes and craning her neck after the other. With a quick glance toward the lowering sun, though, Talos suspected it was time she turned tail for home as well—but she wasn't certain if the other wolf had heard her final question or not. She teetered there indecisively for a moment to try and make certain, but either way she'd best pick up her feet and get her suddenly-rumbling tummy back before she could be too badly missed (or before her brothers ate the entire pack cache). Perhaps they'd have a nice bellyful of dragon soup cooked up and ready to serve there?
Messages In This Thread
Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 18, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 27, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 04, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 07, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 10, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 14, 2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 14, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 17, 2018, 03:37 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 18, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 27, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 30, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 04, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 23, 2018, 01:36 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 30, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 05:28 AM