Blackfeather Woods A cruel Demon's fate
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
If what they left behind now didn't fall like they had planned, Nyx wasn't sure where they would go. The woods had been her home for at least 24 moons. She was born and raised there and had rarely left the shadows that shrouded the place in mystery. It was where Damien and her had first met and slept together and she had hoped to raise their children there too someday. Then again, she had to realize home didn't belong to a place. Home was right with her; Damien, Aries, Vaati and even Tulugak were home now, no matter where they would go to raise their legacy to higher standards than ever before.

She cocked one brow up as she followed her lover's gaze to her back where the raven sat idly, blinking himself awake as the rocking motion of her steps nearly caused the bird to slumber. I am not sure - he has taken an interest in me ever since I left the woods about a moon ago. She explained. I was thinking of naming him Tulugak. She revealed, the Inuit word slipping comfortably from between her lips.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
A cruel Demon's fate - by Nocturnal - August 22, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: A cruel Demon's fate - by Damien - August 22, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: A cruel Demon's fate - by Nocturnal - August 22, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: A cruel Demon's fate - by Damien - August 22, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: A cruel Demon's fate - by Aries - August 22, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: A cruel Demon's fate - by Nocturnal - August 23, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: A cruel Demon's fate - by Damien - August 28, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: A cruel Demon's fate - by Nocturnal - August 28, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: A cruel Demon's fate - by Damien - September 05, 2018, 02:44 PM