The Sunspire all is almost lost and it starts to show
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch fumbled at Wraen's interjecton, which brought a small smile to Liffey's lips. He was so damn adorable sometimes. Actually, all the time. She looked down at Breccan as he continued to talk, then let her gaze shift to Deshyr, then Wisp and Remi. None seemed overly affected by what was being said in the meeting, nor were they all that interested. That was to be expected, though. They were just kids. Their priorities were to play, eat, nap, and play even more, just as they ought to be.

The matron looked up again only when Rannoch concluded. She followed his gaze back to Treason who declined the silent invitation to speak, instead departing their company. She quirked a single brow at that response, but shrugged it off and looked back at the others. They had another volunteer in the assistance department, though Liffey was momentarily confused if he wanted to help them learn to fight or help them find a new home. It's quite possible she needed a nap.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The meeting had come to an unnatural conclusion; Rannoch had not expected the events of the conference to transpire as they had. Treason's exit marked the beginning of the end, and it was only Rueger's offer that allowed the Alpha to end the even on somewhat of a high note. "I appreciate it, Rueger," he replied. 

"I believe that concludes our meeting. Liffey, Wraen, Pyro—gather the scouts and prepare. We want to find our new home as soon as possible." That was all that Rannoch had to offer, and he made his exit promptly after his message was spoken. He allowed for the others the disperse as they please; his focus was now at the children who had sat in the fore of the crowd. Liffey, as previously announced, had her work cut out for her.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show