The Sunspire all is almost lost and it starts to show
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I hope it's okay to post while a PM gets around to removing me from PPC status!

His efforts to find better sources of food close to Sunspire for the pack's sustenance had gone pretty much like everyone else's: unfruitful. But luckily the wise, young Rannoch had already developed an alternative to keep the pack going. Pyro gathered up at the meeting place with a tired look to his eyes and settled next to wherever his mother had placed herself and sent a smile across all the other faces to Coelho to make sure she knew he was back. Moving out was possibly the most reasonable move by that point, and Pyro nodded in agreement with his leader as the news were shared. They were a big, tight group and they would withstand whatever fireballs life threw at them, all next to Rannoch and his beautiful family.

When his name came up with the announcement of a new scouting mission Pyro stood proudly. He would honor his friend and leader doing his best effort to find him a paradise for him to raise his children or he would starve in the effort. Hyacinth was quick to throw out a suggestion, which Pyro didn't hate at all. He waited to see what Liffey, as a higher-standing member would say about that, but he offered a smile in kind gesture regardless. The offer was appreciated. The lands towards the north are tricky to navigate, marshes, swamps and bogs abounded, and whatever piece of land wasn't damp was instead thick with foliage. Most definitely a drawback, but hopefully a sign of better hunting grounds. I'm sure we'll find good game down there, though. I'll be ready whenever you need me to be. he said with a serious nod. He simply couldn't bare the idea of ever disappointing Rannoch.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Coelho - August 22, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Pyro - August 22, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Rueger - August 22, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Wraen - August 23, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Breccan - August 23, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Malice - August 23, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Nara - August 24, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Liffey - August 24, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Arbiter - August 26, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Maia - August 27, 2018, 08:22 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Arbiter - August 29, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Terance - August 29, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Wraen - August 30, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Liffey - August 30, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Maia - August 30, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Deshyr - September 02, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Breccan - September 03, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Arbiter - September 03, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 08:08 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Liffey - September 13, 2018, 06:40 PM