Duskfire Glacier I'll find my own way down, as I should
146 Posts
Ooc —
Uki is entirely to focused on finding the badger, the approach of another pack mate is completely unsuspected. When the woman does appear, rather suddenly, seemingly from nowhere as the tundrian tracks her wounded prey - the berserker startled visibly, lips peeling back over saber-like fangs. 

Once realizing it's a pack mate, Tapeesa settles, chuffing as if to say Oh, it's only you. She recognizes the girl from the borders at least, but Uki still only speaks the northern tongue. 

She shakes her head at the English words and lowers her nose to the ground again as she searches for the scent of badger. After finding some droplets of blood, she barks hoarsely to the girl as if to tell her come along if you wish, but I've got food to catch. 

Silver eyes glinted at Alessia from the darkness, waiting to see what the southerner would do.
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
I'll find my own way down, as I should - by Uki - August 27, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: I'll find my own way down, as I should - by Alessia - August 27, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: I'll find my own way down, as I should - by Uki - August 28, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: I'll find my own way down, as I should - by Alessia - September 15, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I'll find my own way down, as I should - by Uki - September 19, 2018, 08:01 AM