Neverwinter Forest I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
One of the wolfesses separated from the other, which he took note of almost instinctually. He'd keep an ear out for her just in case. The one who remained lowered her head to take in scents. As he studied them, he noticed that the women were identical in every way, even down to the notch in one of their ears. That caught his interest. The woman that remained did not face him, but a torn ear flicked his way, signalling that she was being smartly mindful of his presence.

The smell of an injured creature did not escape him. Perhaps they could work together to catch something―assuming the strangers were trustworthy and competent enough. Well, there was only one way to determine that. Injured deer, Corvus said suddenly, answering an unasked question. Need a hunting partner? He then asked with the slightest tilt of his head, unmoving from his spot so as not to raise any sort of alarm.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye - by Corvus - September 11, 2018, 06:27 PM