Neverwinter Forest I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He listened intently to her explanation, visibly surprised to learn she took out the man's eye but not opposed to the punishment. Those who saw the culprit as innocent baffled him. It was for the best they left. The lowlife's particular choice of innocent victims disgusted him, and Corvus wondered why his family would ever let the cretin back in their ranks. That was a huge mistake. Still, he kept his features relatively neutral, only flashes of his emotions appearing in the windows of his eyes every now and again.

It wasn't until Hydra finished that Corvus spoke again. That is reasonable... It's unfortunate such tragedy befell your pack, but Moonspear seems quite strong. If you're looking for allies, I could speak to my alphas about it when I return. His words were entirely honest and blunt―he saw no reason for them to deny an ally. If they did, he'd find it questionable, but that'd be no skin off his back.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye - by Corvus - September 12, 2018, 01:18 PM