Neverwinter Forest I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Insert grimacing emoji @ my anticipated response from Hydra, LOL.

Hydra asked about his leaders and other pack relations in response, reasonably. He didn't have to pause to ponder what his leaders were like. My alphas are very amicable and kind, but they're also no pushovers, Corvus explained. The latter question did make him scrape around in his mind for a moment, eyes trailing away in thought until he remembered.  It was a very recent happening and honestly still felt a bit strange to him, considering their odd first interaction at the vale.

Finally, Corvus answered, We very recently made an alliance with Sunspire. They seem nice enough. Mostly, He added internally, briefly thinking back to the strange wolfess named Treason among their ranks. She stuck out like a sore thumb compared to how kind and... well, normal the others were. That was neither here nor there, though.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye - by Corvus - September 14, 2018, 07:15 PM