Blacktail Deer Plateau "It is our choices that show us who we really are"
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His mate's call drifted to his ears as he ran a patrol at the edge of their territory; the sound could draw him from any task, and he wasted no time turning and heading in her direction. The summons promised a new face and, thankfully, did not sound distressed. It didn't take Kavik long to reach the area not far from their dens. When he walked onto the scene, he immediately went to sit next to Liri, giving her a quick nuzzle in greeting as he did so. He looked to the cream and tan female then. I'm Kavik, Liri's mate and the other Alpha of this pack, he said with a polite bow of his head. There was nothing aggressive about the new female's body language, but Kavik did briefly notice the blood in her fur. The scent from the blood was the same as what he scented on Liri, and he wondered if they had maybe been hunting before coming to the plateau. I assume my mate has brought you here because you're interested in joining our pack? Kavik asked with friendly curiosity. They were always glad to add more strong, capable wolves to the ranks.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: "It is our choices that show us who we really are" - by RIP Kavik - September 04, 2018, 12:59 AM