Heron Lake Plateau I just woke up in my underwear
138 Posts
Ooc —
The wolf started back towards them from the watery shore—Phoebe cast a glance back to her mother as she took study of his water-logged figure—and called out to her. Even though she wanted to curttail the distance between herself and where the water started, she knew her mother would have her scooped up before the thought even crossed her mind. So instead she waited a beat, eyes watching as the tall figure emerged from the murky water and offered him the tilt of her head.

My lake? Well, that would have been something if it had been. Phoebe shook her head instead.

”It's the bird's lake!” she insisted, because well, the herons were all over the place. They gave the wolves wide berth but the sight of them was unmistakable along the shoreline. But the lake was apart of the pack and while she didn't know the true extent of where their claim laid entirely yet, she had the inklings that it was much larger than the few places she and her siblings were allowed to roam to with company.

”Was you, uh, was you swimming?”
Messages In This Thread
I just woke up in my underwear - by RIP Firefly - September 02, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by Phoebe - September 05, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by RIP Firefly - September 06, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by Phoebe - September 08, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by RIP Firefly - September 11, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by Phoebe - September 18, 2018, 11:49 PM