Duck Lake now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Ooooo.~" The creamy wolf came across this area, and firstly thought it was a sight to behold. It felt like a dream, she could even stare at her odd eyes within the water. A rare mix, where both eyes contained two colors, the upper half being a brown such as her coat, but the lower acting like the blue in the sky; the mutation appearing in both the left and right. She found it perticular the water could capture it so nicely, she somewhat started to zone out once being entranced by the clear blue water.

"Aaaah,~" though her gaze slowly shifted upwards as she heard the cries of not a wolf, but a bird that most would know; a duck. The ducks seemed to quak at her to get out of the way so they could safely crawl into the water, and Aerasha only laughed at them with a, "hahaha.~"  With her being a natural predator, they dare not to get close, and she of course, knew this. They may quak, but when the dame took a step forward, they took a few steps back.  It was like a game....

"Don't runnn.~" She milkened mane wolf only trotted after them, she didn't run after nor' walked, simply fast walked. The ducks that at first challenged her to get away, quickly started to flee the scene. Some flew away into the water, where they were sure the wolf would not chase to. They were, of course absolutely right, and she simply followed after the different ones that stayed on land. The loud noises, and the anxious birds crawling into the water disturbed the nice area, and Aerasha unknowingly might've disturbed another in the area. She had a rather pleased expression on; there was a faint line on her maw that formed a small smile from this little game.
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
Messages In This Thread
now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me - by Aria - September 03, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me - by Aerasha - September 03, 2018, 07:58 PM