Lost Creek Hollow The way you see the world, it got you this far
the bullet we're running from is almost never the one that hits us
78 Posts
Ooc — LAUREN
like her comrade, coelho wasn't too sure what to expect, or even what they were looking for. she supposed the bare minimum was a place that was relatively secluded, decently stocked with game, and, of course, full of potable water. but other than that, the girl wasn't sure what rannoch and liffey would want: did they like tall deciduous forests? did they prefer flatlands, or gentle rolling hills? did they love the mountain they lived in now?

she supposed not, since while its peaks had housed them generously enough, it had been a hardship to live there.

as maia asked for coelho's preference, the she-wolf gave a small smile; she needn't think at all about the answer. "oh! i love the ocean.. it's where i lived for a long time, and my family, they were mostly coastal by habit. we even had a few members named after coastal features.." there wasn't much nostalgia in her expression, though she did afford another small smile as she thought of the swell of the sea. "but anywhere with water is okay with me - river, glen, lake.. what about you?"

she was exploring as she spoke, but she paused at the rocky lip of what appeared to be a wooded basin -- in the distance, she could hear the rush of a river.
“Call him Judas if you want
but he did it for reasons
much older than silver.”
Messages In This Thread
The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Maia - September 04, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Maia - September 06, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Coelho - September 15, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Maia - September 20, 2018, 08:43 AM