Swiftcurrent Creek who do you think you are? who do you think i am?
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria was hoping she'd hear that simple no-- so she could say to him 'then you have nothing to worry about, durneheviir will understand with time.' but he didn't say no-- at least, not right away. and then, the no was so thinly veiled with yes that aria couldn't help but look surprised. 

he'd said no, surely, but the surrounding context... it sounded more like a circumstantial thing. and now she was confused-- or was she? something confused her, anyway, be it her lack of memory or just the situation. aria didn't understand something. 

"then... you have nothing to worry about," she said anyway, only hesitating because she didn't believe her own words. she was a different wolf, maybe, but the same one at the core. and if constantine had had feelings for her once... she doubted that they would flee so easily. but... she couldn't have that conversation, it simply wasn't fair. 

"i'm not that wonderful," she said gently, with a small, amused smile at constantine's flattery. she sighed softly. "you are all i have left. i'm too... too broken to find anything else. i would never leave," she added, almost sadly, but aria had come to terms with her own mental state long ago, "but if she forces me out, i will go. i won't do anything to stand in the way of your relationship-- not if she won't believe you."
Messages In This Thread
who do you think you are? who do you think i am? - by Aria - September 04, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: who do you think you are? who do you think i am? - by Aria - September 04, 2018, 08:26 PM