The Sunspire i'm here to party
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
*pokes head in*

... Meh, hadn't gotten a chance to see Jace again, and plus, I like to jump in messy things :D

Nightingale had been scouring the territory to set up a den for her herbs and healing supplies. It was then she caught the scent of Jace, and one other wolf she wasn't to happy to scent. After some thought she turned and headed in the direction, beginning to lift her tail. It was a funny feeling, to lift her tail, but in this territory, her former alpha was an intruder. She may be a juvenile, but she was still a wolf. Besides, she wasn't too happy with Swiftcurrent after she found out Bazi had been spreading lies to give her adopted father a bad name. She was small and usually friendly, but she was still pissed.

She came across the spar and halted for a moment, not sure entirely what to do. To join the fight and defend her territory or to stay back, since she still wasn't a full fledged wolf. She chose tthe former. She eyed Jace, reading his movement, finding a way to correspond with his attacks before calculating Fox's. It was a quick transaction, so that she could remain as unnoticed as possible until she decided when to attack. After realizing that their attacks were erratic and non-lethal, she decided to do the same.

She dove in quickly and silently. Jace had strength, but Nightingale had speed. She did nothing but nip the smaller section of the femur. not enough to truly hurt Fox, but she had remembered from Aryn that that was a particular bone that was quite annoying to come in contact with, and could keep a wolf off that leg for weeks. The bite was quick and precise, so quick that as soon as she bit, she leaped away before the alpha could pause her spar with Jace and snap at her.

Her bound was almost unwolfish, more birdlike. That didn't matter at the moment. She could show jace what Aryn had trained her in later. Right now what mattered was Fox. After she felt she was far enough from her former alpha, she swiveled around and growled, letting all the anger that had dialed up the last four days from simmering out.
Messages In This Thread
i'm here to party - by RIP Fox - June 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: i'm here to party - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: i'm here to party - by RIP Fox - June 27, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: i'm here to party - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: i'm here to party - by RIP Fox - June 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: i'm here to party - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm here to party - by RIP Fox - June 27, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: i'm here to party - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: i'm here to party - by Nightingale - June 29, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: i'm here to party - by RIP Fox - June 29, 2014, 05:16 PM
RE: i'm here to party - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:30 PM