Stone Circle Just a little guidence
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Private 
Vespera trotted through the trees, her stride was quick for she wanted to get a close to the border as possible. The wind was cool, and the sun was hiding behind the clouds. I know I told Valette that I didn't need the security of staying around the borders, but I can't help feeling that I am not quite ready to meet everyone in the pack. Vespera's journey ended with her at the border. The young female raised her head to the sky, her gaze trying to find the sun. "The sun doesn't want to shine for me, I should have expected that," she mumbled to herself. Her limbs shifted into a sitting position, resting her tired paws from moving around so much and trying to avoid others. Vespera's gaze shifted down and focused across the land, she remembered when she met Valette, it was not too far from here, the woods, the sound of birds, and her dream, then Valette. She remembered this feeling when she was around the female, Valette had a presence where she thought she was a mother figure. Vespera shook the feeling off, That's stupid, she probably has pups of her own, and I guess I am old enough to be on my own and take care of myself, but maybe.... Vespera snorted in annoyance, like as if someone was right next to her listening to her thoughts. Lovely, I am getting over ahead of myself, I lost my pup hood when my parents died. Now I sound ridiculous. Vespera was dozing in her thoughts, she shifted into a laying position and kept staring into space.

@Greyback
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Laying on the sunny plateau within the edges of the borders, sun shining on his back, Greyback let out a calming sigh. The breeze was just right today as it ruffled his fur and carried the scent of the buffalo herd up to him. He gazed lazily upwards to stone circle, his neck craning as he took in the sight of the tall stones. He knew the buffalo were in the valley below, grazing peacefully.

His peaceful evening came to a standstill when he noticed a black wolf sweeping across the grass out of the corner of his eyes. Instantly, he turned towards them and rose to his feet, his large dark figure now noticeable from within the green grass. He had never seen them before, were they an intruder? A possible new pack mate? Greyback couldn't smell them due to them being down-wind.

Straightening his posture and raising his tail, the man walked towards them with intent; his brows were drawn together in a serious look as he neared them. They smelled slightly of the land, but there was no apparent smells of any pack members around them. "Hello Miss," He greeted, his voice low and grainy. "Pardon me, but I haven't seen you around this land before." The man didn't want to outright ask if she was an intruder since the chance of her being part of the pack was also equal. He would try to coax the answer out of her if possible.

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera's focus was snapped, she was too focused on what was in front of her, that when the male approached her, she felt her heart jump out of her chest. She had enough restraint to hold back a surprised yelp, but that didn't stop her temper from slipping out. The young female's adrenaline rush kicked in, and she sprung up with such speed and swiftness, "Hasn't your mother taught you not to sneak up on pack mates?!" She snarled the sentence before she even got a look on the male. Mid-turn, she curled her lips showing her white fangs. Vespera had forgotten what the male had said to her, and when her paws landed on the ground, her purple eyes filled with surprise and rage, she finally got a glance at the male before her. She was not expecting the male to be larger then she imagined. Why is everyone taller then me?!  Those were the first thoughts to pop into her head, but those thoughts were swiftly forgotten, for her mind felt like it shut down. In all her years she has never seen a wolf this big. Her body felt numb and her mind was scattered. Frantically, her eyes scanned the male, he had a lot of grey on him, his yellow gaze, and his serious facial expression. However what stood out to her the most was the scar on his muzzle. Vespera was heaving but she caught herself looking at his scar longer than she should have and quickly changed her glance towards his eyes. Vespera looked him dead in the eye with a slightly crunched up muzzle, she was trying not to be intimidated by his size, so she struggled to show confidence, but she managed to try to make it look believable. Yeesh how many times am I going to run into an unknown pack mate before the day ends?  She snorted in annoyance as she was trying to raise a brow to look confident and un-phased by his presence.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback watched as the young female sprung into the air, he had never seen a wolf jump so high. He tilted his head slightly as she landed, but was taken aback by the small face shoved into his space a second later. He felt her breath ghost across his muzzle as she snarled in his presence.

"Hasn't your mother taught you not to sneak up on pack mates?!"

Greyback watched as the wolf regained her confidence, clearly trying to cover up the past actions. He raised a brow as she raised her, unamused by the hostility she showed towards him. He straightened his composure more and stared down at her silently for a bit, studying her appearance with his honey-amber gaze as his mouth drew into a firm line. He could now smell she was an Easthollow member due to the lingering scent of Valette and Ira on her fur. Just how new was she?

"My apologies, Miss," He answered in reply, his head dipping as he bowed to her in greeting. "I was unsure if you were an intruder or not. I'm Greyback, and you are..?" He hoped her anger would subside easily after his words.

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera was a little taken back by his polite response, reminding her of Valette. The young female's anger had slowly cooled, but she held on the little sliver that she had left of it. Vespera straightened her face and tried to stand up to his size, but the male who called himself 'Greyback' had dipped his head, almost knocking Vespera off her paws, but the female back up quickly enough to catch herself. However when the male said that he thought she was an intruder only made Vespera roll her eyes and frown slightly. She squinted her violet gaze at his honey-amber gaze, she was trying hard not to look childish, but she felt so small compared to the male, she felt like a small pup. Vespera readjusted her eyes, and adjusted her stance to make her seem taller, but it was at no use, instead she almost fell flat on her face. Catching herself, Vespera shifted her paws to a more normal stance, "The name's Vespera" she straight up told him in a sort of snarky and a bit of a posh tone, crunching up her muzzle just a bit and putting her muzzle in his face with her ears slightly back. Not waiting for a response, the female cared more about trying to be taller, so she quickly turned her head, followed by her body, and trotted quickly and a sort of elegant fashion to the nearest rock. The female swiftly made a large leap, bending her body, and her paws straight as she smoothly landed on the rock. Ah ha! Vespera thought confidently, with her bushy tail up, and her ears straight with a confident look on her face. Look who is taller now? She began to boast in her own head, lifting her paw up in a regal matter. However her few seconds of 'glory' was cut short due to her loosing her footing, and her paws skitting forward as she tried to get a grip on the rock. However to of no avail, she slid face first into the ground with a yelp, and a large thud on the ground. "Ow" Vespera blankly stated, shaking her fur as her legs struggled to get up. After a shaky recovery, Vespera noticed some leaves in her fur and began desperately pawing them out. You idiot! what was that all about? Her own mind scolded her as she hoped the male didn't think to much about it, but now she felt like a silly pup.
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
"The name's Vespera,"

Greyback tipped his head as the newcomer rolled her eyes. Was she really that angered at him? The man had never seen such a wolf change her emotions so fast, especially in something as small as a greeting. Watching her dance on her paws as if the ground was hot rock made her seem like no more than a pup who was holding in their bladder. What was she trying to do? He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by her nearly landing face first into the ground.

"What...are you doing?" he chuckled, his voice gentle as he padded forward to help her up. He gingerly nipped at some of the leaves in her fur to pull them out before stepping back and gazing down at her. She didn't seem to have any psychical injuries, but was sure she would feel sore later on. "You should be more careful, you might end up getting hurt,"

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera grabbed a thorn out of her paw with her teeth and spat it out off to the side. Her ears perked when she herd the male chuckle, and her fur slightly bristled, I'll show you!........One day!.........Ugh who am I kidding, the young female thought to herself as she licked her scratches, that was a dumb idea and I should've known better, I am not a pup anymore.... Me trying to be bigger was just stupid. Before Vespera could finish checking her wounds, the large male had approached her and began to clean off the rest of the extra leaves off of her. Vespera tried to swat at his muzzle to tell him to back off she was fine, but the male had already risen his head and looked down upon her. She hated being small because of her age, she just wanted to be bigger and mock the smaller ones as a joke, but she wouldn't be able to enjoy that. Greyback's voice was calm and gentle, she didn't understand why, but it reminded her of Valette and how polite she was to her when they first met, even with the snark. The male seemed to be scanning for any injuries, but Vespera used her busy tail to keep him from finding any. Grey back had told her to be careful, but the female could only winkle her muzzle and look away from him with her ears pinned a little, You should be more careful, you might end up getting hurt, Vespera mocked him in her thoughts, with a childish voice in mind, but she silently appreciated his concern a little.