Blackbeak Bluff Weigh hey, roll and go!
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
The boy said a lot of unfamiliar names, none she recognized. Though he seemed quite excited to share of his home, so she patiently listened with a somewhat interest. She recognized 'isle,' and grew somewhat curious if the place was an island itself, for she heard of them, but never visited. It was a grand temptation to cross the bridge he pointed out, that Norsamu's sunset gaze lingered onto it with a desire before turning back to Driftwood going on explaining different areas, and the comment of the underwater, "wouldn't it? Get to see all em' fish n' monsters!" She laughed, before continuing, "All sounds coolio my lad!" She said with a grin, "maybe I should visit em' one of these days." She ain't gonna start trouble in an already claimed land. Now that just foolish! Though 'course, if they start something with her first, that's another story.

"Dunno!" She wholeheartedly admitted, "haven't been 'round these parts. Yet." While she has been inland, it wasn't in Teekon Wilds. She's been far from the area, and explored elsewhere before arriving to these perculiar lands. Though for the last few months been sticking around the sea, as she felt an odd inclining to being by the shores as of late. Thoouugh who knew when that would change, she could already see herself leavin' by the time winter be coming. The seabreeze is nasty once the ice hits, she don't want to face it, "but there is always a place to explore laddy, n' i'm gonna find the adventure."
Sea Shanties
Now we are ready to sail for the Horn
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!
Messages In This Thread
Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Norsamu - September 08, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Driftwood - October 26, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Norsamu - October 26, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Driftwood - November 01, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Norsamu - November 02, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Driftwood - November 03, 2018, 01:37 AM