Dragoncrest Cliffs and i will grow like you
135 Posts
Ooc —
As Blixen speaks of her experience, a warrior acting under Dio and formerly Eske, Helix nods her head once. The fact there are not many packs around them gives them a bit of safety (albeit lack of excitement, but who can complain about prospering?), but she speaks of concerns that do not surprise her. Drageda seems to, for the most part, run on its own all things considering. The wolves contribute, do what they’re supposed to, they train the young, all in the same vein they do in Trigeda with minor differences that come down to style.

“You just have to make the decisions when the times come. Not having neighbors can be a good thing. Are there any close at all?” she asks, glancing off for a moment as something catches her eye but she pulls back to the young woman. “If they know of Drageda already, they would know Heda’s rule. Perhaps we can make a trip to them, if you’d like. Heda did take a number of wolves with her, especially warriors and… while we are typically against strangers, Drageda has a number of outsiders that have proven their worth. I would not say it is a bad idea to perhaps recruit, should we find someone worthy of our cause.”.

Trigeda has always been large, their packs north holding a populous. The shock of Drageda’s size is new to her and now even less with those that departed. Even if they do not neighbors and have their safety, they still need to be able to defend themselves. Wolves are not the only threat.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
Messages In This Thread
and i will grow like you - by Blixen - September 09, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: and i will grow like you - by Helix - September 16, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: and i will grow like you - by Blixen - September 16, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: and i will grow like you - by Helix - September 17, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: and i will grow like you - by Blixen - September 17, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: and i will grow like you - by Helix - September 17, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: and i will grow like you - by Blixen - September 17, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: and i will grow like you - by Helix - September 17, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: and i will grow like you - by Blixen - September 17, 2018, 09:10 PM