Otter Creek and she knew that soon the day would come,
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin

The silver wolf was still making her way around the lands, she wanted to get a good grasp on what her new home was like. Often enough though, there have been several instances of ended up lost and meeting different wolves. Some were packmates, some were loners, and even a pup. The land was larger then she could ever anticipate, Shisu felt it'd take years for her to get a good understanding of Kintla Flatlands. However, she was determined. She wanted to use this motivation to push back the doubts that been haunting her for the last few days. Everytime the thoughts came foreward, a pang of guilt always struck her core.

She wanted a home, a home to truly feel like she belongs. Wolves that respect the life they stand on; treating nature as if it has it's own life. Wolves who do not resort to fighting, and use theit kindness instead. Wolves who respected each other regardless of differences, and treated each other like family despite no blood being shared. She wanted a warm, warm home, showered with friendly people. However Blackfeather woods, felt dead. She gotten the kindness of Kove, and the silent warmth from Relymna, the mischevious from Astara, and even the strange Mou she felt responsible for. Though often or not, the silence simply was killing her as the dark forest wrapped her in a cold blanket. She felt the crows mockingly squawk at her shy nature, she always felt intimidated by them. Shisu thought, was this the home she really desired?

She was given warmth, but it could not pierce far enough through the coldness the forest gave her. She felt intimidated. She felt like it was like her home pack, given the warmth and love of her parents, but.. She felt she didn't belong.

The clawed marks on the trees, the cruels ravens and crows, and the constant shiver that ran on her back. The lady thought may her expectations were simply too high, and that is not how life works; nothing is perfect. She was offered generously a hope, how dare she even have these thoughts?

Lost in her thoughts, Shisu's siamese paws led her outside the territory to the creaks. She felt ashamed, too ashamed to even look at herself. Her blue gaze looked directly into the stream, "I'm terrible."
100 Posts
Ooc —
Away

She cannot help these traveling paws!  Her life is happy in IkKanattuk, and she finds she has made a friend in Shivali, the northern mother.  She has met with her beau a few more times since they'd found each other again, and each time she'd been able to uncover more of the man's history, and inadvertantly, more of IkKanattuk and Blackfeather Woods.  

She does not know that she trails close to the dark woods now, and she does not know their scent, but she does know the sound of a wolf in need.

I'd be hard-pressed to believe that, she says, drawing close, what makes you say such things about yourself?

138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Startled, Shisu physically jumped up like a cat and frantically looked toward the direction of the voice, "o-oh gosh." While jumping like a cat, her voice was as soft and small as a mouse. She was absolutely frightened, especially that someone overheard her small talk, "oh no."

The unknown wolf drew near, and she wanted to back up. A slight dip back made her paw gingerly touch the water, her usual instinctive movement would not work in this situation; she felt trapped, "u-uhm.." Shisu was tongue-tied, her mouth kept closing and opening but no words would come out, all she did was stare widely at the stranger.
100 Posts
Ooc —
Away

sorry for the long wait! my computer is in the shop

She reclined onto her haunches, long tail curling as she sat.  She didn't move any closer, for she didn't want the girl to be scared.  Her ears flattened then returned to attention, and her gaze was fixed in the girl's direction but not on the girl herself.  It's quite alright.  She'd wait as long as she needed to for the stranger to open up.. or not.

138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Its ok !

She was surprised the stranger seemed so... Patient, especially with her frantic and anxious nature. It felt similar, the lady before her gave off this unusual nostalgia to Shisu. It felt like... Her mama was around again. Her mother was always so patient and soothing despite the fact she always felt like a burden. She was the closest family member she had, and the most understanding toward her feelings and delicate nature. The wolf's actions unconsciously made Shisu relax just a bit due to the similarity, but she still felt slighty stressed.

"W-who are you miss?"