Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Hyacinth 

"How do you plan to move your medical cache, once we start moving?" Wraen asked Hyacinth, who had kindly agreed to accompany Sunspire's beta to the new promised land. Nothing was settled yet, but things did look brighter for the pack on this side of the mountain range. More prey, more land and a lot of distance between them and their nearest enemies.

"I mean - carrying all the herbs or making multiple trips to and fro is time consuming and not particularly effective," she gave her own opinion on the matter, though she was ready to help their resident healer in any way possible.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hyacinth gave thought to what Wraen asked and nodded at her opinion. She hummed softly "I always carry emergency herbs with me in case someone gets hurt. So.. I have to bring a little." she stated and then thought on her options for the herbs in her storage "I suppose I can either find a big leaf and make a bundle of as much herbs as possible, or I can just take enough for emergency and spend my first day or so here hunting the surrounding areas for new stock" she fell silent and pondered over which one seemed to be the most logical. Carrying an emergency bundle was going to be tedious, setting it down and hiding it when eating and hunting and speaking was needed, it would be much harder with a bigger bundle.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Oh," Wraen stopped and looked at Hyacinth, trying to find out, how exactly carrying some herbs always with her, really worked, because she herself had never attempted to carry anything that could not be put down somewhere pretty soon. 

"Well, with autumn and winter on our heels, I doubt you will have much time to gather the neccessary stock. But I think that, once we move, I could arrange some help in moving your medicines to the new location. As long as it does not involve anything that could become poisonous or irritating, when consumed accidentally," she added with a smile. 

"We are almost here, by the way," she told the healer, when they had passed the claimed lands of Bearclaw and Easthollow wolves and were nearing the welcoming forest of their future home. "And - perhaps - we can have a good look around and see, if you can get anything useful for your stash now. Just show and tell me, what you need," she said.

"Let's go see, what this place has to offer," she told her packmate and they spent the next couple of hours exploring their new home.