Phoenix Maplewood there's a wolf in the woods
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Summer had fully faded, and autumn was rippling through the maplewood more quickly than anywhere else. Kasatka could hardly believe the colors that the leaves were turning. It reminded her of the fire, except so much more gentle and slow. Still, its result was much the same; trees were becoming barren, grass was dying, and time was marching inexorably on. At least this change brought cool weather instead of burning heat. Kasatka had inhereted her late father's plush winter coat, although there were still places on her small body where the fur was short and bristly where the flames had eaten away.

She was comfortable, though, as she moved through the trees. The forest was almost as familiar to her as the plains had been, and the thick coverage made her feel less naked even with her unnaturally shortened fur. She felt brave and protected enough that, when she came across a wolf she did not know, she didn't hesitate to approach and chuff a friendly greeting.

"Hi. I'm Kasatka."
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
there's a wolf in the woods - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: there was a man in the woods - by Kasatka - September 23, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: there was a man in the woods - by RIP Desdemona - September 23, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: there was a man in the woods - by Kasatka - September 24, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: there was a man in the woods - by RIP Desdemona - September 24, 2018, 08:27 PM