Phoenix Maplewood bored af
88 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
All Welcome 
come play with meeeeeeee @Radcliffe @Meadow

He found a butterfly this morning, very pretty, fluttering about near a berry bush. It was orange and black, and huge! Like the size of his face huge! Timberlake had sat and watched it in awe for several minutes, admiring the way its wings moved--quicker than anything he'd seen before. He really wanted to see it closer, too. And after several minutes of trial and error, he'd managed to pin it to the ground, its wings moving. . .well, not so quickly as before.

So, so pretty. Naturally, he ate it. And that was the highlight of his morning.
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Kasatka was not quite as bored as her cousin, but she was bored enough that she'd deigned to stop by and see what the younger litter was up to. She came across Timberlake sometime post-butterfly-consumption.

"Hi Timmy," she greeted, giving the ground a playful slap. "What're you up to today?"

I'm going to put some more words here so it looks like I've put more effort than I really did into this post. Also, I don't like ending posts with single-line paragraphs. It makes me uncomfortable for some dark, unknowable reason.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
88 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
I feel attacked

"Hi Kitten!!" Tim shouted, licking his chops and trying to tackle his cousin. Being still smaller than her, he naturally bounced off her flank and tumbled over, a flurry of huge paws and gangly limbs. He stood up again, shaking the dust from his pelt. "I ate a bug!"

It was, truly, a watershed day in the life of Timberlake.

"Whatcha doin?" he asked loudly, thumping his tail against the ground. She actually looked like a grown-up now, which was really weird. Almost like she was getting boring. But here she was, at least giving the impression that she wanted to play. He'd take advantage of it for as long as he could.
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
"Cool," said Kasatka, advancing toward him and making a half-hearted attempt to pin him down. "Didja save one for me?" she asked, throwing her superior weight around by trying to paw his mouth open. Her paws, though, were not made for such things. She switched to making grabs for his muzzle with her own jaws, although she was careful not to bite down too hard in these attempts.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
88 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
He wriggled out of her grasp, trying to avoid her prying jaws. "Ewwwwww!" Tim exclaimed, hurling himself onto the ground in a mini-tantrum. Still, the giggles were unstoppable, and he found himself out of breath for a good few moments, sides trembling with laughter unchecked.

"Lotsa bugs, Kitten," the boy wheezed, looking up at her with a goofy grin painting his face. "You gotta go get one yourself." Timberlake had no doubt she could; it wasn't THAT hard. He had caught one, right?

Then again, he was the Master Bug-Catcher around These Parts. It was a high bar he'd set.