Otter Creek straight for the knife
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Furious blows broke the tranquility of the water's surface as the silver male's snout sumerged in the water in a feeble attempt to catch one of the slippery creatures that flashed by at the bottom of the creek.

He gave his head a mighty shake, and could feel one of the fish fin's brush against his mouth. He tried to clamp his jaws over the creature but it was gone in a flash, and the young wolf was left empty handed. Drenched and defeated Finn sat at the edge of the rushing water. The boy panted as little drops of cold water rolled of his muzzle and face

But the rambunctious male wouldn't give in so easily, after giving himself a quick shake he was ready to go. The young loner peered over the water, and focused on the quick shadows of silver that zoomed through the water like tiny rockets leaving behind a trail of bubbles.
Madness is a bitter mercy...
51 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She didn't bother hiding herself as she strode across the tall grass. Her presence was enough to scare off the smaller creatures here, she was a top level predator. The blood smeared on her torso, muzzle and paws were bound to frighten any other creatures, like wolves for instance. There were lots of wolves here. The voices in her head had been reduced to mere whispers for now, but some of them whispered to kill wolves: wolf cubs, juveniles, adults, elders. Anyone.

But the albino puma ignored them for now, her throat dry with thirst, despite being bloodied a while ago. She could smell a river nearby and she headed to it, confident that no one would bother her. She dipped her muzzle by the water, her tongue lashing out to scoop the water into her mouth.

The sound of splashing caught her attention and her blood-red eyes swiveled towards the sound. She purred softly when she saw the gray wolf dipping his muzzle into the water, trying to catch fish. "Woollfff...." She whispered to herself, her tail lashing slowly. "Preyyy...?"
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Finally, his jaws met their target, instantly he clamped his mouth around his prize and pulled his head back, giving a triumphant snort while the fish still wriggled between his fangs. He then walked a couple of steps away from the water's edge, not wanting to risk the fish from slipping away. Once he was far enough, he dropped the scaly body onto the ground and licked the stray water droplets off his muzzle.

He was about to sit down and enjoy his well deserved meal when a distand mewl caught his attention. Finn stood over his lunch, his head swiveling to find the responsible for this interruption. Bright olive eyes met the white figure standing over the creek's edge.

The wolf could be daring but he was not stupid, he knew the wildcat could do serious damage so he decided to proceed with caution, still the feline's menacing posture couldn't take away the challenging tone out of Finn's voice. "Lost something?" he barked, meeting the cat's eyes.
51 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The wolf succeeded in catching a fish and he brought it a few steps away from the water's edge. All the while Laksha kept her eyes trained on him, the voices whispering in her head softly. The wolf finally noticed her and met her blood-red eyes with his olive. He barked sharply, looking preturbed at her presence.

Laksha only blinked at him, unsheathing her claws and digging them into the ground. She stood and approached him slowly, head tipped at a bird-like again. "Kiilll....?" She was waiting for the voices to respond.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Finn responded to the feline's senseless questions with a hiss, if it was his fish the wildcat wanted it would have to come get it. Quicky he dipped his head and ripped the skin of the fish's slippery body. He would attempt to eat as much of the fish before retiring, he didn't want to deal with the oversized kitty. He had better things to do, trees to pee in and ladies to woo.

For every step the cougar took, Finn would take one back. He tried to swallow the chunk he had taken out when the eerie voice of the cat ringed again. Everything that came out her mouth was completely unrelated to what she had said before, so the grey wolf figured she didn't really understand any language and perhaps was just making primitive sounds at him.

"Freak" he murmured as he contemplated her snowy coat and her reddish eyes.
51 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Freak. With that word, Laksha stopped her insane questions, suddenly remembering the times before she went crazy, when she was a cub. She was the only white one of the litter and her mother hated her for it. Freak, you'll starve to death the moment you leave here. You can't survive with such a bright coat. Go up north to where it's cold and white and freeze to death, you queer bastard of mine, no one will ever see your corpse.

"What?" She hissed, sounding coherent for once. Her white tail lashed angrily. "I am no freak! I am Laksha the White Ghost! I survived when others would have died! I have killed humans! I am no freak!" The mountain lion yowled madly before pouncing at the gray wolf.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
The imprudent male would now have to pay for his words and unless he could get this wildcat to forget his thoughtless insult he'd be faced with to options: fight or flight.

Truth be told he didn't want to fight, he was just minding his own buisness when that giant kitty came along! Even if it hurt his ego, he'd be relunctant to flee the scene and leave the white cougar to mumble whatever it was she was saying on her own.

He shot the feline a curious glance and slowly kept walking backwards, then as the animal yowled and leaped into the air, the young wolf quicky shifted to the side to avoid the cat's claws. Fuck, he thought as he began to make a break for it, "Sorry honey, puppy don't wanna play" he called hoping the primitive cougar would lose interest and leave him.
51 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Laksha's claws swept empty air and she landed on the grass. She let out a blood-curdling yowl as she saw the wolf trying to run off. The cougar snapped at his tail, trying to clamp onto it and pull him back. She was trying to make it quick since cougars were sprinters and could only last for short bursts of speed. But she was determined to bring this wolf down and teach him a lesson he would never forget.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Again Finn relied on the nimbleness of his feet to save him from getting in trouble, more than once the young silver boy had to retreat from a set of angry jaws that longed to meet his perfect pelt. But it was the first time he fled from a feline, let alone an albino one.

Oh, feet don't fail me now, he pleaded as he continued to zoom along the flatlands. He then felt something pull of the hairs of his tail and knew the cougar was gaining on him. But what the facility to weave and zig-zag Finn possesed was enough to give him a bit of advantage.

Without stopping to check wheter the odious creature was still behind him, he called, "Go home!".
51 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She attempted another pounce onto the wolf, aiming to crush it's back, but again met with the ground. The wolf zig-zagged as she persued him, and she timed her jump wrong. Angry and frustrated, she roared and flayed the ground mercilessly, imagining the silver wolf's pelt underneath her claws.

"I WILL KILL YOU WOLF! I WILL RIP YOUR MANHOOD OFF AND STUFF IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!! I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!! I! WILL! KILL! YOU!!!"
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
exiting here :p

He didn't dare to look back. He just wanted to get out of there, why the cougar was sp determined in getting him was a mystery to him, he hadn't done anything to provoke it and naturally these predators avoided each other..

Whatever, Finn wasn't about to stop and ask what her problem was, it was clear to him she was indeed a freak. He heard piercing yowls and throathy growls behind him so he continued to run, but as he gained speed he could feel the recently eaten fish make it's way back to his throat.

He swallowed, almost choking on the half-chewed pieces and gave a mocking yap when she spoke about ripping his manhood. "Oh, but I need that for later kitty" he murmured between his jagged breath.
51 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Exit

She let out a last roar, bright red eyes fixed on the departing wolf. How dare he. How dare he call her that! She would not forget the insult that day, though a more rational mind would not even pay the insult any mind. She however was irrationally insane. The White Ghost did not care for logic. All she wanted was to see that wolf's throat torn open. The albino snarled, lashing her tail, then returned the way she came.