King Elk Forest Hereafter
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
All Welcome 
Serem watched as their little pack began to grow. They were still small meaning she had work to do. Perhaps she could find wolves who would fit well with their somewhat small bsnd of misfits.
”Common” "Spanish"
43 Posts
Ooc —
She's not spoken with Nikan since he discovered her in worship and she revealed her religion - since the gods claimed him as their own. This would be more troubling if most of his recruits had not disappeared - as it was, this matter pressed on her mind most heavily. 

That pair of sisters, the canine ones, the soft pet Nikan kept at his side, that strange man she encountered in the forest. All gone without a trace - or at least it appeared that way.

The witch prowled through the forest, wondering what came next and coming up with no ideas of her own. Worship was her answer, she would offer herself to the gods and pray that they shone light on a path initially unseen. 

Lost in her admittedly morbid thoughts - of what ritual would need to be performed to abate the gods - Pixie did not notice Serem until the dark sylph's shadowy silhouette  caught her attention.

"Serem," she greeted with a marginal dip of her head. It was Nikan she was truly here for but she could play nice with his partner. 

"Troubling how recruits seem to be just dropping like flies, wouldn't you agree?" Her incongruous gaze was drawn to a spider web in the branches of a tree nearby, where a spider was oh so carefully wrapping its next meal in cobwebs.
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She hadn't officially met the she wolf personally but Serem knew of her well enough. "It seems so, though they know the penalty fore if they desert us. I trust that Nikan made that pretty clear. We know each others names yet we have not met. I look forward to learning your said religion in which Nikan briefly mentioned.
”Common” "Spanish"
43 Posts
Ooc —
"Aye, I suppose he did make it clear," Pixie murmured idly.

Just not to them, it would seem, an inner voice whispered.

The deserters made the darkling appear weak; that would not do. If there was any chance of recovering them, Pixie would see to it that no one else made such a foolish decision again. Doing so would prove her loyalty to both the darkling and the onyx lady before her, not to mention the elimination of any who would undermine the pair's rule.

"Indeed," her eerie gaze lit upon the raven once again. She'd made little enough attempts to familiarize herself with Nikan's partner - not entirely sure it was necessary. Her first opinion on Serem was that she held less authority than the darkling, making her of less importance, but perhaps there was more to the shadow than met the eye. 

"I am eager to guide the way for this guild but I'm afraid it's not something that can be taught," Pixie murmured dangerously ,"the gods demand payment for their gifts. Only sacrifice pays for knowledge, dark lady." 

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Tagging for reference. Jump in if you'd like. Since Nikan became inactive I'll safely assume he left to recruit more wolves

Serem nodded her head as she stood there. "Well they shall have their sacrifice soon enough. With Nikan at a leave of absence we mist gather our members." Serem knew she had t o step up and lead alongside @Zula
”Common” "Spanish"
43 Posts
Ooc —
"What members?" The witch asked, brows raising slightly. "With Nikan gone, who is left save you, the pale one, and I?" 

Pixie knew of no other recruits but perhaps the dark lady spoke of the recruits they would gather. 

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem sighed. "He left in search of mote recruits." In reality that id what she hoped he left to do.
”Common” "Spanish"