Sun Mote Copse I don't have time to be charmed to death right now!
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
All Welcome 
Feel free to check profile for HCM rules!

Okay. Where does he come from here? His shoulder doesn’t hurt as much, but walking too fast causes it to tear and licking it too much causes it to tear and… well, just about everything causes it to tear. It’s hard to keep the scabs on, but he doesn’t know what he’s doing. It’ll go away eventually, right? That’s what happens at home. It goes away in a few days (with the help of antibiotics and pain medications, but where are you going to find a white coat out here?), just like it always does.

Mr. Peanut Butter sighs as he wanders aimlessly, nowhere to go. He tried going back the way he came but he was too scared of the other dog wolf that bit him that he ends up somewhere completely different and much farther away. 

After a while, his legs too tired and shoulder sore, he plops down in the openness of the copse, ignoring the beauty that surrounds him and wallows in his own self-pity.
2/2 threads
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri

To the north he goes!

A creature of the sea, for the sea, and forever drawn to it, Kukulkan could not settle for long in the landlocked stasis of the Hinterlands. Thanks to the, well, rather graceless and vulgar advice of that stranger a couple days ago, he knew north was the way to go in order to find his way to the coast. Each passing hour, he could swear that salty sweet sea air was there, but one more breath and he'd realize it was just the musk of the woods. Still a ways to go, but K was never one to turn down an adventure!

Long legs trotted the boy through the forests, shoulders rolling with each stride. Bright, wide eyes stared in awe and envy at the floating bits of dust and pollen in the air, catching the sun's rays just right. Like fireflies, but during the day! Here or there his determined pace was interrupted by a pounce here or a leap there, jaws clamping shut on nothing - it's just dust, after all. "Fuck, heh!" He'd exclaim excitedly every other attempt, before finally ceding defeat and continuing on his way.

Not too long in his new!journey, a scent more unfamiliar than most drifted past, causing him to all but skid to an awkward halt before continuing once more, this time at a noticeably slower pace. Craning his neck out, the yearling boy sniffed carefully, here, there, everywhere, until he turned 'round the corner and saw the other. A... disproportionate pup? With broken ears. And their fur hadn't... quite grown in? The hell kinda wolf birthed that?

Curiosity got the better of him and he all but skipped up to this stranger, an odd, quirky grin teasing at his lips while his eyes gave away his, well, complete and utter confusion. "Heckin', you're not lookin' too good there, friendo!" His cheerful voice chimed, bobbing his head ever so lightly as though it might help him get a better understanding of what the hell he was looking at. Tilting his head to the side, he clicked his tongue in thought, "Like... a broken puppy or something..."

Being so preoccupied with the strange appearance of this creature, K completely overlooked the fact that it was, indeed, actually injured. Oops.

@Mr. Peanut Butter
[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Not having any particular set of skills that a wolf might have by his age, Mr. Peanut Butter remains oblivious to the world around him. It isn’t until he audibly hears the footsteps coming up to him and the voice of a stranger that gives him a start. He jumps to his feet, yelping in a mix of pain and surprise, before shuffling back. He pays very little attention to what is actually said to him and his eyes blur, trying not to focus on the wolf that bit him.

It takes several seconds for him to realize that this one is entirely new but he does not give off the same vibe as the pretty wolf from the day before. Instead, he reminds him too much of the mean one, causing him to shuffle back. Mr. Peanut Butter barks several times over, letting his ears fall back as he does so—he tries so hard to mimic Axel, the angry German Shepherd that does but yell all day long—and offers one loud shriek: “don’t come near me!”
2/2 threads
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri

No no this didn't make sense.

As K approached this weird looking wolf, his ears quirked to the side in confusion. So much fear filled the other's eyes, but he hadn't done anything to be mean had he? Shit maybe calling him a broken puppy was a horrible insult in his culture, or maybe he spoke another language and K had accidentally cussed him out! A momentary pang of panic flooded down the wolf's spine as he acted without thinking.

Rushing forward to the dog, not realizing that his approach might be seen as aggression, he desperately tried to remedy the situation. "No no no, I'm sorry, let me fix you I can fix you!" They were lies, but he didn't mean them maliciously! "I mean I ain't never fixed a fuckin' wound like that but I'm sure I can do it! You poor weird puppy I got you don't worry!" In his anxiety he kept rambling, and failed to recognize all the blatant signals that the stranger showed.

All he wanted was to fix this, and damnit if it meant trying something he'd never attempted before, then so be it! Anxious barks fell on deaf ears as Kukulkan closed the distance between the two, all but shoving his nose into the other's wounds. Lips peeled gently over his teeth, ready to gingerly tend to the injury, or at least as much as someone with zero knowledge could.

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Mr. Peanut Butter doesn’t understand what’s happening. The wolf is offended by his shouting, assuring him he’s not going to hurt him and apologizes profusely. The more he talks, the more the world spins around him and he doesn’t know what to make of all this. Eyes widen in surprise and shock and he stumbles back another few steps as he’s closed in on but he’s not fast enough.

When the stranger is close enough, his rear caves beneath him and the moment he’s touch, he wails. Skin tears and he snaps at the air (he has zero ability in aiming) before shrieking in surprise. “STOP! That HURTS!” He doesn't realize how much he's bleeding, either.
2/2 threads