Blackbeak Bluff If you feel it, could you let me know?
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He walked for a while lost in his thoughts before stopping and lowering his head once more to draw in air from the ground. This time he was met with the scent of a unfamiliar packmate. Almost simultaneously, he heard the female's approach, and his gaze flicked up as he lifted his head. He watched silently as the sandy stranger moved closer and started speaking. A small smile crossed his face at her non-admission, the expression feeling foreign; he had not had many reasons to smile lately. I've been here only a few days. I'm Eastwood, and it's nice to meet you too, he replied. If you're definitely not lost, then you probably don't need me to help you get home, right? he asked, the smile returning to his face along with a teasing raise of his eyebrow. They weren't that far from Drageda, so it would be no trouble to take her there, not that he'd mind if they weren't close; he had to go home at some point anyway. At least now he had something to take his mind off of his arduous thoughts.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
If you feel it, could you let me know? - by Eastwood - September 20, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: If you feel it, could you let me know? - by Branwen - September 21, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: If you feel it, could you let me know? - by Eastwood - September 22, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: If you feel it, could you let me know? - by Branwen - October 06, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: If you feel it, could you let me know? - by Eastwood - October 09, 2018, 05:46 PM