Babe I'm gonna leave you
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#666666; letter-spacing:5px; line-height:11px;">LIKE THUNDER,<BR>GONNA SHAKE YOUR GROUND.</font>
37 Posts
Ooc — Kira

Both her parents had been very doting and loving, giving them everything and anything they needed. Both were strong at heart and held a certain amount of respect for one another that it almost seemed too good to be true. At least, she couldn’t remember a mated pair that saw love in each other’s for such a long period of time but she also hadn’t been around too many. In her time within her old pack she had seen one other mated pair and they had never shown each other much love in public (perhaps in private it was different) but unfortunately the female had become a widower because of her mate’s old age.

“You can call me Katrina,” she answered with a smile as she figured that litter number two didn’t sound so bad but she didn’t think anyone else in the pack would find it funny, just weird. When he mentioned his father and mother, she briefly began to think on it—what were they exactly? It seemed like cousins but she stood there for a moment to lay out the details. “Alright so if Athena is my mother, Aether is your father… that makes Aether my brother and you are my… nephew.” Wow, that certainly seemed a lot creepier than being cousins or long-distance relatives. They were much closer on the family tree than she had thought.

Kat’s mouth quickly shaped into an ‘o’ as he had caught on to the fact that Styx wasn’t really a friend, but she seriously had no idea what he was. They were likely mutual friends though she had never heard the guy say anything about a friendship to her. That would be fine, except for the fact that she found herself physically attracted to him but she had to play it off as though he was nothing but garbage and they were tag-teaming this pack together as mutual partners. But hey, if her ‘nephew’ was quick to figure it out then so be it. “It’s complicated,” she shrugged her shoulders and turned to welcome him into the pack as a new Neverwinter wolf.

NEVERWINTER
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 19, 2013, 06:13 PM