Blackbeak Bluff Red is such a lovely colour on you but you won't be needing those
know yourself and go in swinging
37 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she stands tall, head held high with unhidden pride at his exclamation, damn right 'woah'. her smirk widens at his own mouth's gleeful uptilt and her golden tail swishes from side to side across the long grasses. he moves closer, continuing to stroke ali's pride at which she laughs- tilting her head to the side as she leans back onto her haunches in one fluid movement. she really didn't exactly mean to come across as cocky as she did, she simply knew no better. she'd been a "princess" after all, she was quite used to basking in praise. 

when he asks where she'd learnt that she hesitates. well where did you learn that? her brows furrow thoughtfully in response to her own question, she hated to admit it but she supposed most to all her training had been from either her parents on their most trusted trainers. nevertheless they hadn't exactly taught her enough, not wanting to hurt her or blah blah. in fact really she usually just got lectures for behaving one way or another. in the end she merely shrugs. "guess i just taught myself, i've always enjoyed running and jumping" 'perhaps enjoying 'running' a little too much' comes the unwelcome thought but she pushes it away, resisting the urge to let out a low fuck off because well, she didn't want him thinking she was crazy.

she shakes her head slightly- shoving her focus onto the boy before her as she lets a smile return to her features- pearly fangs shining in the light. "i'm ali by the way, who are you?"
[Image: ezgif-com-crop-1.gif]