Blacktail Deer Plateau You're facin' down a dark hall, I'll grab my light
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It was true - he hadn’t notice the ivory woman for quite a while now. In fact, he hadn’t seen her since Minori beat his ass. Now he had noticed Kavik being particularly abesent as well, but it was less physically and more mentally. Kavik was always ghosting around, but this time his mind had gone with it. Or was he wrong?
maybe it was his heart that had gone, not his mind. If he cared as much about Liri as he had told Siq prior, it was probably both heart AND mind...but Siq wasn’t an expert in this kinda stuff. He barely knew how to decipher between what to say, how to say it, and when it say it. Otherwise he’d offend somebody else, and then boom, another fight. 

Watching Kavik speak this stuff out there though, he could feel the unhappiness. It was thick as fuck. Even after the ‘lighter note’.

Why can’t we just take her to Elysium and see if they can heal her?” As something of an awful con artist and manipulator, he knew to think outside the box, despite his ideas not being very good. All he was focused on was the healing part, not that Kavik had literally just said to stop spread of the disease she had secluded herself. “They might know something we don’t. 

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You're facin' down a dark hall, I'll grab my light - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 07:31 AM