The Exiled Prince
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
EDIT (1/22/2015): Removing tables.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

There had been some tough times since Keith left the stark North, he hadn't noticed how much he needed his pack, after all he was only a bit older than a year and he hadn't seen the outside world by himself. Keith was always pampered and treated like a prince, a spoiled kid was what he was but he didn't care.

It only got hotter as the exiled prince went south, there was no other way to go anyways, he came from the northernmost edge of the world, a white, cold and desolated place. Keith was used to the freezing temperatures of his homeland, and so he carried a heavy coat that was of no use down here. there was a place he had liked on his way down to the Neverwinter forest, a mountain range he crossed, the temperature there pas pleasing for the young male, but he figured he wouldn't find anyone there so he came down the mountain in search of civilization.

The silver prince found a fresh water pond to drink and to cool down a little, and after some relax time he came out of the water and shook of the water of his bright pelt. He had spent days on his own, and it was driving him crazy. he was desperate to get attention, so he decided to do something a lone wolf should never do, he howled as hard as he could and hoped someone would hear him, he had caught the scent of several packs in the surrounding area, it was almost impossible that no one heard, so he waited, someone would come eventually.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri heard the howl from his spot marking the new borders and he ran towards it, his long brutish legs tearing up the ground as he slowly came to see a young wolf in his red eyes view. He looked at the youth in front of him, white everything it hurt his eyes and he wanted to swipe a paw over his face, but he kept his scarred paws down and just stood still.

Finally, opening his maw he spoke softly, but his voice and language unrefined and guttural. You called Sitri came. What do you want? The voices in his head reached a crescendo, What want, what want, what want And he wanted to whine in irritation and pain, but he kept his words to himself. He stood stoic and waited, if this youth didn't start speaking he's chase him out of the land like a demon nipping at his paws.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

A brown beast trotted towards Keith, he leaned his body backwards dipping his head between his shoulders, scared that the brute male would run over him like a buffalo. It was when the white prince saw the brute's scars all over his body and when he spoke with his coarse voice that his assumptions were confirmed, he was in fact dealing with a beast.

"Whoa man! you almost gave me a heart attack, you came out of nowhere!" he said, still heavy-breathing from the rush of adrenaline he felt on the sight of his new companion. Keith took a moment to re assume his posture and then adressed back at the giant "I don't want any trouble, Sitri, I just wanted to say hi, I'm new around and I thought I could use the hospitality of some fine gentleman like you.." he said with a wink, hoping that there was a pack somewhere by that this male was a part of.

Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri stopped in enough time to not hit the youth before him. He was a large male, but he was not without agility and a small amount of grace. He would never bowl anyone over, unless he was planning on attacking them. He wasn’t in the mood for a fight though, and the boy had called for someone to pass the time with, so there was no real sense in fighting.

Sitri is sorry there, what was your name? He tilted his head waiting for an answer to his question of name. Sitri chuckled softly, his chuckle the warmest part of him, Well hello, Would not say Sitri is a gentlemen though.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Sorry for the late reply, a couple things have been going on at home and I had to fix them :s
Also, sorry if this is a little bit short..

The brown giant chuckled with his deep voice, "Would not say Sitri is a gentlemen" he kept referring to himself as Sitri, like there was someone else to talk about, like they were not alone... To Keith he was either nuts or no one taught him to speak properly. He felt like he was talking to a pup, a really big and scary and fearsome pup.

"Oh but you are! trust me, Sitri, no one knows more about gentlemen than Keith, I am the heir of the north," he said prudly,"But that doesn't matter, does it?... Anyway, I scented your pack's markings all over the place, am I right?" the white prince could feel Sitri's red glare burning him, and even his coat seemed to be made of fire, intense. He wasn't used to it, in the north you would never see such a dark wolf, with the exception of his midnight black brother of course, that's why he was so hated and despised.

361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Little did the white wolf know that as he thought these thoughts to himself, he was right on both accounts. The dark brownie wolf in front of him was both crazy and child like. Having never been taught to speak correctly, always having been taught to be silent as the way to live. Be seen not heard Sitri, how many times had he heard those very words fall off the lips of the demon queen. And when his ire was up and he was angry sitri was big, and scary and fearsome and he feared nothing.

Sitri smiled at him a creepy smile, marred by the scars that riddled his face. Ah so you are a princeling Keith. Really Sitri did not care one Iota if another wolf was a prince or not unless they were in his pack, like the youth Ira he was a princeling too. Yes you are correct, you are encroaching upon the Silver tip Mountain pack and I tell you caution for if you go to close you are liable to get bit and wounded, unless you seek to join our ranks. Encroaching was a new word he had learned in the recent days as he fought hard to learn to speak properly, Tyrande of course was helping him.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The scars in Sitri's face made Keith feel uncomfortable, but at the same time they were amazing, he had never seen such a ting in the northern lands, everyone there seemed so elegant and gracious and boring, but here he had seen not only one but two magnificent creatures, the two colored lady ad the fire warrior. This new land promised to be an incredible adventure.

"Ah so you are a princeling Keith" said the giant with a creepy smile, and as if it was his basic need to boast about it Keith lifted his chin to say "I am" even when he had been exiled, even when everyone seemed to hate him like they hated his brother he kept finding excuses to show off his bloodline and be a jerk about it.

Keith's proud face turned to a satisfaction grin when Sitri warned him about the borders unless he seeked to "join our ranks". Once again he got what he wanted, a formal invitation to join a pack, if that could be called formal...

"It's funny that you mentioned it, Sitri. I was actually looking for a new place to stay, and I think I may want to join your ranks"

361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri knew that his scars made many uncomfortable, but he had learned long ago to ignore it. Simply because he could not change the scars that marred his face, or his hide, but he could change how he reacted to it. So he just ignored it.

Sitri dipped his head We already have a princeling among our ranks and a queen who had a king. So sitri does not know if you will be able to continue to be a prince. You would have to ask the queen Jinx. he tilted his head as the boy smiled, it filled him with a sense of foreboding, he was unsure about it.

Sitri did not understand how it was funny, being simple minded as he was, but he nodded in acceptance. He lifted his auburn muzzle to the sky and howled out for the Queen @Jinx to come join him. After all he was not able to accept new comers that was for her and her alone. Very well Keith I will call Queen Jinx.
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She was bathing in one of the chilly streams along the Spine's outer ring when a distant howl snatched her attention. The howling of wolves was always an enticing thing, but Jinx usually listened cautiously before responding. It was important not only to identify the message being sent, but also the recipient, and it had been some time since either of those things had anything to do with her.

She hauled herself out of the water and began to pad down the slope. The spot on her foreleg where she'd been bitten was beginning to heal, though the flesh there seemed to jump and twitch uncontrollably at times. Sometimes, she imagined it was tingling when her flesh shivered around it, but rarely noticed it above the dull pain of the wound.

She arrived at her own pace, being the sort of imperious leader to believe she was the most important thing in the world. Sitri had found a plain white wolf, though for a moment Jinx stared curiously at his eyes without addressing him, intrigued by their colourlessness. At length, she grunted lightly and turned her head to the Delta with a softly spoken, “what's he want?”
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Hello! Uhm.. I was thinking we could make this a joining thread since Jinx is already here..? :D Also, we can say this happened after STM moved to OS so it's easier to catch up..

"Fair enough.." And a bow was Keith's answer to Sitri's warning about being a prince, it was time for him to admit that he was no longer the heir of the white lands, he did no longer hold a high rank in a pack, he was no longer the favorite son of a mighty alpha, he was just Keith, an exiled wolf seeking for a fresh start, and he was willing to make it to the top again, even if it meant that he had to start from the bottom and prove himself worth it, he was up for it.

The brute then proceeded to howl in a call for his alpha, Keith took a deep breath, he had never felt nervous about anything because he used to be above everything and anyone, but that was about to change, wasn't it? Still, Keith stood straight trying to show the little pride he had left, he wanted to make a good first impression to the queen and maybe even gain her favour.

"So.. Tell me Sitri," he said after the waiting became an awkward silence "how many wolves does your pack count?" Besides from breaking the ice, he really felt curiosity about this; his former pack in the north was nearly twenty, and that without counting pups and the alphas.. Almost every wolf that lived in the always winter lands was part of the pack and the territories they held were vast and well protected, it was indeed a mighty pack.

Their conversation was interrupted though, when the snow coated alpha finally arrived at the scene she did it with such grace and such an imposing presence that Keith felt silent as he watched her walk. "What's he want?" She asked with a low and demanding voice to the fire giant. "My name is Keithen White, my lady.." he said with confidence, "I am looking for a pack to which I can suear loyalty since my original one turned to be full of cunts and unworthy of anyone's faith" his eyes filled with anger as he said those last words, he wasn't the kind of wolf who'd hold a grudge, but this was his family he was talking about and it felt like a stab in the back to the young prince. "My good friend here, Sitri, has proven your pack to be a strong one, and one I can trust.. if you'd let me of course.." He smiled at the queen and bowed in a submissive sign, he wanted to gain her trust.

361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri raised an eyebrow, not used to being bowed too himself it was a strange occurrence for him. This was the place for fresh starts Sitri was testament to that. He himself had come here, looking for a queen to follow and instead was slowly reinventing himself as time passed. Of that he was unsure if it was a good thing or a bad thing as of yet.

He stared at the youth we are strong, that is all you need to know right now. If the queen wishes to give you more of an answer I will gladly tell you. Sitri wasn’t about to give out how many there were in their pack. The youth could be someone who was here spying and trying to get on the good side of one of the members to find out information, how was he too know really.

Sitri was taken back at the venom that spewed from the youth’s smile. But he then sat down to wait on what queen Jinx had to say, but he would stay as an enforcer even though she was strong in her own right. He felt better by staying he didn’t know who the youth was, so caution was a must.
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
He answered for himself, leading Jinx's first impression of Keithen White to be one of brimming confidence. She was wary of confidence, given that Majesty had been full of it once and had seized the opportunity to overstep his bounds the second he could. She reminded herself as he spoke that she couldn't allow herself to let Majesty's memory dictate the outcome of her dealings with confident wolves. Perhaps this Keithen White could reverse her opinion.

Keithen imparted some knowledge of his origin upon his introduction, which earned a sharp bark of laughter from the Alpha female, who had never heard an introduction quite so ludicrous as his. “What makes them cunts?” she unabashedly wondered, though there was something critical in her tone alongside the amusement. Perhaps he would come to consider her a cunt at some point, which simply wouldn't do.

Jinx suddenly ducked her head to gnaw at the wound on her foreleg for a moment, grumbling deep in her throat at the way it still seemed to shiver and tingle, then she stepped closer to Sitri. Satisfied with his continued camaraderie, the Alpha addressed Keithen with a more serious question: “what makes you better than any other lone wolf who seeks membership here?”
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The queen laughed at Keith's introduction and questioned him about his former pack, making him realize that his words were a little bit harsh and that he was speaking with his anger, "Actually, it was my father's pack" he started holding his gaze with Jinx, "he was the alpha, but my sister killed him in cold blood when she saw the opportunity" his eyes filled with anger at this point, remembering his father corpse, showered in blood, the same old man who had always protected and taken care of the whole pack and lands. "she stabbed him in the back... If that's not to be considered being a cunt then I don't know what could..." he barked hoping that his words would better explain his position and beliefs.

The queen questioned him once again, she asked what made him better than any other lone wolf to join her pack, he smiled slightly, he knew what his next words would be.. "The thing is, my queen, I am not a lone wolf, I just had the bad luck of being in the wrong pack. If my abilities are what you're asking about, I can say with confidence that I'm a capable warrior, my father trained me himself since I was a pup. I can serveas an outrider if needed and I'm an excelent hunter as well.." he said no more, and waited for the queen's reaction.

361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri listened closely filing small bits of information away. The boy was a princeling, his father had been an alpha. Sitri was not a stranger to murder, so it didn’t even make him flinch as the boy spoke of his sister murdering his father. His former queen had murdered countless others in the pack, he had murdered for her actually so it was no new thing to him.

Sitri wondered how the queen would take the boys cocky attitude. Granted yes sometimes it was good to be a bit cocky and confident, but to be overly confident well that could cause some problems. Sitri wondered if the boy really was a capable fighter, he would have to spar with him some day.
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Let me know if I misunderstood Keith holding her gaze. :)

The newcomer was quick to explain his harsh judgement of his former companions, but his explanation melted into the background the minute his eyes met hers. She tolerated it for a grand total of one second before lifting her lip, thrusting her ears forward, and growling a deep warning in her throat. “I suggest you drop your eyes when speaking to me,” she icily reminded him, “I am a queen, and you a mere peasant.” He was a prince, but it wasn't like she knew that.

She was kind enough to listen to him, though she did lift her bitten leg to shake it once or twice throughout his resume. The flesh was twitching again, and it made her even more irritable... But the desire to recruit able wolves overrode her typical crankiness. He was a capable warrior, a capable outrider, and a capable hunter... Which was to say, he was capable of everything. So was she, and so was Sitri, and so was everyone in her opinion, which she thought was rather almighty.

“You are no warrior until we say you are,” she said, gesturing to her chocolate confidante. We will be the judges of that. Is there anything else you're... More than just capable of?”
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
No that's perfect, that's exactly the reaction I was expecting from Jinx :)

Keith wasn't trying to be rude holding the queen's gaze, but he was used to be on a higher rank than anyone except for his father so he did it without thinking of the consequences. The queen reacted fiercely to it and stated he was a mere peasant which he didn't like at all, but knowing that he wasn't in his reign anymore he shifted his eyes to the ground reluctantly. "Forgive me, my lady, I didn't mean to be rude in any way.." he was determined to be accepted to the pack, so he'd submit to Jinx if that's what it'd take.

Sitri and the queen listened to the prince story and he noticed they weren't dazzled by his abilities, maybe he was being too modest? He was more than just capable of being the leader of the pack, but he wasn't gonna tell the queen that. "I assure you, my queen, that if you accept me into your ranks you'll not be disappointed.. I offer my loyalty and my devotion to you. I'd be glad to show myself worthy of you but if you don't want me I'll understand, it is your decision only.." he finished with a bow and sat back on his haunches.

361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri studied the male in front of him and then looked at the queen, he offered his own growl after hers. He stood then back to his feet, knowing the queen could take care of herself, but he was willing ot be the enforcer if it was needed, he didn't mind at all. He tilted his head and studied the male as he continued to speak, it would be hard for him to lose his pride of that Sitri was certain.
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
My last post, welcome to OS!

She felt her mouth filling with drool, and found that it seemed inappropriate here. What reason could her salivary glands possibly have for salivating in front of a total stranger? She suddenly had the queer feeling that she must have thought, subconsciously of course, that he was tasty or something.

Frowning at herself, the Alpha female suddenly became dismissive of the entire situation, as though solving the mystery of her sudden salivation was much more important. To her, it definitely was. She didn't leave Keith and Sitri in the dark, however: “I don't feel well. Keith—you have my blessing to try to please us. If by the next full moon you haven't impressed any of us, we will have to discuss... Options.” With that, the Kesuk left one last long, lingering look on the newcomer, then turned and strode quickly back toward the Spine, swallowing heavily as she did and frowning perplexedly at the ground.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Yay! thanks! :3

Keith thought that it was helpless, trying to get in the pack, she would never accept him. But to his surprise, she did. The Alpha said that he had to impress someone before the next full moon to be welcome to stay. Oh f*ck- he thought to himself, knowing that they'd be impressed if they caught him during a full moon, but certainly it wouldn't be for good.

The female didn't look quite well though, she started drooling and her breath turned heavy. She stared at him before leaving, to which he responded with a bow and a smile, not a word said. then she departed, running back from where she'd come from.

When Jinx left, the silver prince turned to Sitri, who had been silently observing ever since the Alpha arrived. Keith winked, and chuckled in success. if the universe wanted him to get all he wanted, he didn't know, but he sure liked it.

"So.. Wanna show me around?" he barked standing up from his sitting position.

361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri watched his leader in concern, but he said nothing. Her mate was a healer he would need to care for hre, because Sitri had no clue about any of that stuff. Sitri turned towards the white male as Jinx accepted him and he dipped his muzzle in hello and welcome. He was a pack mate now, and Sitri would do his best to make sure it went well for him. This way Keith.

The dark brown brute turned and melted into the shadows waiting for the pale ghost to follow, he would show him where he could lay his head and some of the major places and then he would take him around again when daylight, met them when they woke.

Exit Sitri.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The fire coated giant broke his silence, instructing the young prince to follow with his warm and deep voice. Keith, rejoiced by his success followed his big friend into the shadows of the Ouroboros spine, holding his tail high and thinking of the future. If he wanted his new pack to fully accept him, he had to show himself worthy.

In the northern lands being the new wolf could be hard, but little did he know that this pack was specially severe and harsh, to him ignorance was bliss, and now allowed himself to taste the sweet victory he barely achieved.