The Sunspire Long Time Ago
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
@Jace

It had been far to long since he had talked to Jace, Man to man truth be told he missed him, yes they had a pack to run but they also had to keep up their bonds of friendship too.

Standing in the cold stream he had waited hour after hour lunging over and over again Failing again and again trying to remember the lesson that Jace had once tried to teach him, god how he hated water... Finally a fish swam directly below him and he flopped down upon it his whole body collapsing into the water, the fish had nowhere to go being surrounded by wolf on all sides. HE sung his head and snapped his teeth feeling something in them he dare not let go... Soaked from head to tail; Ferdie drug himself to the river bank with a small to medium sized fish in his grasp, it had taken him the better part of three hours but he caught one.

He panted around the fish and walked far enough from the water that it could not flop it's way back. Setting it down and placing a paw upon it he tilted his head back and howled for Jace. So the fishing lessons were long forgotten and this fish so not worth the effort he had put into it, the only thing it was worth, was the thought.

Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had been staying out of everyone's way for a little while, trying to sort through his own kaleidoscopic of emotions and get back to himself, because she had stripped him bare and left him there, and now he had to fight to get his head back up. He heard the howl and for a brief moment he thought about not going, because Ferdie would see right through the quickly placed facade he had.

He shook his head and loped towards the sound and the fatherly figure he had grown to love as a surrogate father until he saw his again. he chuffed quietly and sat his lean body down, mindful of the little bit of weight he had dropped, because he was too upset to eat, but he tried lord knows he tried. hey Ferdie. he looked at the older male with a raised eyebrow, Why on earth are you soaked to the skin?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt frowned the moment Jace came into view and his ears moved to the sides of his head, he had forgotten to check in on Jace, his closest friend and the closest thing he had to family. Ferdie dropped his head and left the fish there upon the ground, he moved up to Jace and bumped the top of his muzzle to the underside of Jace's. To him they were of the same rank, especially when they were alone together, His bond was closer then etiquette.

Ferdie huffed and then ran his body along Jace's as he took a spot beside him, pressing his side up against Jaces side, sharing the wetness of his pelt, using Jace to dry himself and yet place Jace in a position in where he didn't have to look Ferdie in the eye. In doing this though his felt ribs below Jace's pelt he had not felt before.... Ferdie knew all to well this ......

Well I decided I wanted to show you I remembered your lessons, and I must say regrettably, and though I did catch something it was not due in part to your lessons but out of sheer will to gift you something. Ferdie looked down to the fish it was not a monster fish but it was fair as far as fish went. Eat please... He asked softly. Then tell me a story...

Ferdie's lips slipped upwards into a small smile, hoping to draw from Jace without asking outright what was wrong, though if he had to go that far he would.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw the frown and knew he was in for it now, he figured Ferdie would see right through it, he always did. He gave him a small boyish smile and he bumped his nose against Ferdie’s to tell him hello. Jace was well aware that they were not the same rank, but he also knew that they had a bond that was rather unbreakable at this point, and he should have come to Ferdie sooner. He could have told him what to do.

Jace chuckled as ferdie dried his own pelt on Jaces. gee thanks Ferdie that just made my day, though it is a little bit cooler. he shook shoulders and sides to get the wetness off. He figured out what Ferdie was doing the minute after he had done it, and it was his turn to frown then. He could have just asked if he lost weight, but knowing Ferdie and how he knew Jace he probably figured he wouldn’t tell which was true for the most part, so then again who could blame him for finding out on his own. He did raise an eyebrow though.

Jace chuckled well Ferdie I’ll teach you again, and for an amateur it isn’t half bad, and I’ll try to it, but I can’t promise I’ll finish it. He bent down and took a bit chewing automatically. pretty good, if we can find where there is plentiful fish, since I already found some game. I honestly don’t think we’ll have to leave the mountain for much Ferdie. Jace ate what he could which surprisingly was almost all of it and then sat down and he frowned in contemplation as he thought of how to begin.

well Ferdie you remember that night I came home all bloody and scratched up from foxes? Well I wasn’t alone in the forest I was saving this femme...well I don’t know her name but I call her imp. She is about a little imp, and I saved her at the expense of my skin. Well we saw each other again and a few more times and Ferdie I’m well I don’t really know what I am about her, but she drives me crazy emotionally, mentally, physically you name it on me she’s done a number on it…and when I met her she was a lone wolf and I was going to ask her to come here, but before I could she became a creek member and Ferdie I don’t know what to do, the girls got me in knots…just the other day we had a knock down drag out fight, and she accused me of not being honest…(this thread is still ongoing so I’m going to be vague) She told me to go away to leave her alone, and that she couldn’t help it she was part of the creek that she had to be whatever that means…but Ferdie I don’t think I can stay away, but the more I spend time with her the more jeopardy I am putting on her on me and on this pack and Ferdie it’s killing me I feel like someone ripped my heart out and threw it down to the ground shattered and bloodless…. he sighed then and panted having spoke almost all of that on no breath…he had figured get it out and go rather than try and work hard at keeping some of it in.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie did not expect that, far far from it. Mmmmmmm Ferdie sighed and shook his head closing his eyes. You found your Queen Kosses then. He opened his eyes at looked at jace his brow furrow in pain, Pain he knew all to well. If he could got to the creek and kidnap this 'imp' he would do so personally. But he also knew the bond that tied a wolf to the pack was hard to break, the same bonds almost strangled him, he felt both sides he ached for both of them.

Tell me Jace does she feel the same toward you, Or do you at least think she does? it's hard to tell with some females they scream at you to go away when all they want is for you to stay. Ferdie wanted to offer Jace some divine wisdoms, but he had been here before and came out the other end so very scared, the thinner pelt upon his well groomed neck bore witness to it. Now he had to think it over and somehow glean wisdom from his experience.

So for now he left just the question in the air, as his mind looked for ways to somehow help Jace make this right. Ferdie's voice became soft and commanding as he finally had something else to offer as a hint of a plan began You must eat; no matter how your stomach feels, fill it, so that when the time comes you will be ready. if I must stand beside you as you eat I will. Ferdie lefted his head up and stared down at Jace and the rest of the fish offering his best stern face.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace hung his head and laid his ears back to his skull thinking that perhaps Ferdie would think less of him, or demote him or chase him away. When in reality he knew he wouldn't, but it just went to show how mixed up and messed up he was at the moment. Queen Kosses? jace had never heard that name before and he wondered at it, so he asked. Jace did not know why the imp was so invested in the creek, and he didn't ask and he probably should have. Granted he probably should have done a lot of things different, but he couldn't change the past now. Now all he could do was try and change the future and make it fair.

Jace splayed his ears sideways as he thought about an answer to the question I think she does, she spends time with me and she gets angry on my behalf. Actually when I told her what happened to you and I she wanted to storm the pack of the Creek and well you should see her, she's not bigger than a minute. She's all fiery and sass I think you'd like her. Sorry Ferdie I digress. He nodded then yes he thought she felt the same, but her words sure told a different tale. I think she does, but her words are opposite, and I think in some way she wanted me to fight for her, but I don't know how... I can't exactly go storm the creek all by myself. I did tell her though I'd always be here if she needed or wanted me and to never hesitate to call me...

Jace chuckled at his fatherly friend and bent his head down to finish the fish. yes dad. he chuckled and jested. He finished the fish and then looked up What should I do Ferdie? I'm at a loss
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt gasped as the puzzle fit together. He dropped his rump unceremoniously to the ground staring down at Jace he sighed... imp.... Told me to tell you her name is Leaf.

Ferdie frowned then and sighed again Remember the story I told you instead of learning how the fish... Ferdie cast his eyes guiltily to the side then back at Jace I told you that story had actually happened to me, well, her name was Kosses. This this story is much like that one, and it did not turn out well for me. I will need time to drudge up my past and think upon it before I can offer you any advice, Heart aches are terrible things. As you are well learning. Ferdie drew in a deep breath and held it, he closed his eyes.

I meet Leaf once she asked me if I heard a story about a black wolf he opened his eyes and looked down at Jace, I think we both won.... Our eyes were opened that day and we were shown there was a better pack then the one that was eating our souls. and little did Ferdie know Fox was going to continue this 'soul eating' as he called it, right here on their doorstep with a new generation...

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace frowned at her name cause he just preferred imp. well leaf is imp to me she is about one too He shook his head a small smile on his maw Leaf suited her she looked like a little fall leaf.

Jace nodded feels like I'm being stabbed and I haven't even known her that long but she has me so twisted around that down is up and up is down. Jace frowned he imagined some of the story was a bit far fetched and he tried to remember it, she had chosen another he though. I'm sorry to be dredging up oldmemories ferdie really sorry.

Jace sighed and spoke a little roughly little witch still eating our souls she's been pissing on our borders one of these days she won't get away from me. he scowled at the ground but shook his head I love it here ferdie we did good and yea we both won and lost cause we lost our family but gained another
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Don't be sorry, Jace Du'Andris It is about time I dealt with my past especially If I can find away to help you with your future...

Ferdie knew, but didn't realize, he hadn't learned much. Now he was trying to run away from Love instead of finding it. He didn't want anything to do with it, he wanted to pick a mate in the spring for the simple fact he needed to rear a litter, he wanted an alpha female that commanded respect and one that he would live loyally by but not love, he didn't want that.
In truth his heart ached but he ignored it He didn't want to have love; he feared love now, it had cost him greatly in the past, and he sought to ignore love's call. No being could ignore this call but he would try.

In the spring he'd likely be rejected no female wanted a loveless mateship be he wasn't thinking that far ahead, hoping by helping Jace fix his problem's Ferdie might learn a thing or too, finally.....

Ferdie Nodded he couldn't deny that fact Yes we lost a lot but we gained so much more. and it's a treasure we should hold dear... humm..... Ferdie smiled Leaf er... imp seems to love animals perhaps we would get Aryn the owl to deliver something from you to her. Ferdie smiled mischievously he was cooking something up but time would be needed before they could act on this plan.

perhaps we should fade until after the fox thread
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace smiled at the fatherly male in front of him. I can take all the help I can get it, I’m a sorry sight indeed I imagine. Jace knew though that no matter how hurt he got, and he would get hurt he’d be jaded sure and he may get a little bitter, but he’d always look for true love no matter what. His dad had found it after years of terrible things and with blood on his paws, but he still found it. Now it was Jace’s turn and he would fight for it if he had too, he should have fought before, but he was a coward and he knew now that he had to put his pride down and if he had to beg for another chance, well he’d do it. I’ll just have to fight for her is all Ferdie, maybe I should have all along instead of letting my pride get in the way and listen to her way she told me to go away.

Jace chuckled yea Imp loves creatures though she hates foxes….definitely hates foxes. he chuckled then and then he curled his tail around his paws after picking the fish clean. Ferdie can you just sit with me for awhile? My dad used to and I find I miss it. and then Jace turned his blue eyed gaze to the sky and watched the world around him fade into night.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt shifted and sat beside Jace, his side barely touching Jace's but the contact was clear. Ferdie followed Jace's gaze and smiled softly, it didn't take long for his mind to become lost in thought he had a lot of feeling to sort out and sort he would if anything could help his du'andris