The Sunspire Long Time Ago
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt frowned the moment Jace came into view and his ears moved to the sides of his head, he had forgotten to check in on Jace, his closest friend and the closest thing he had to family. Ferdie dropped his head and left the fish there upon the ground, he moved up to Jace and bumped the top of his muzzle to the underside of Jace's. To him they were of the same rank, especially when they were alone together, His bond was closer then etiquette.

Ferdie huffed and then ran his body along Jace's as he took a spot beside him, pressing his side up against Jaces side, sharing the wetness of his pelt, using Jace to dry himself and yet place Jace in a position in where he didn't have to look Ferdie in the eye. In doing this though his felt ribs below Jace's pelt he had not felt before.... Ferdie knew all to well this ......

Well I decided I wanted to show you I remembered your lessons, and I must say regrettably, and though I did catch something it was not due in part to your lessons but out of sheer will to gift you something. Ferdie looked down to the fish it was not a monster fish but it was fair as far as fish went. Eat please... He asked softly. Then tell me a story...

Ferdie's lips slipped upwards into a small smile, hoping to draw from Jace without asking outright what was wrong, though if he had to go that far he would.

Messages In This Thread
Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 16, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 25, 2014, 11:51 PM