The Sunspire Long Time Ago
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie did not expect that, far far from it. Mmmmmmm Ferdie sighed and shook his head closing his eyes. You found your Queen Kosses then. He opened his eyes at looked at jace his brow furrow in pain, Pain he knew all to well. If he could got to the creek and kidnap this 'imp' he would do so personally. But he also knew the bond that tied a wolf to the pack was hard to break, the same bonds almost strangled him, he felt both sides he ached for both of them.

Tell me Jace does she feel the same toward you, Or do you at least think she does? it's hard to tell with some females they scream at you to go away when all they want is for you to stay. Ferdie wanted to offer Jace some divine wisdoms, but he had been here before and came out the other end so very scared, the thinner pelt upon his well groomed neck bore witness to it. Now he had to think it over and somehow glean wisdom from his experience.

So for now he left just the question in the air, as his mind looked for ways to somehow help Jace make this right. Ferdie's voice became soft and commanding as he finally had something else to offer as a hint of a plan began You must eat; no matter how your stomach feels, fill it, so that when the time comes you will be ready. if I must stand beside you as you eat I will. Ferdie lefted his head up and stared down at Jace and the rest of the fish offering his best stern face.

Messages In This Thread
Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 16, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 25, 2014, 11:51 PM